LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

THE ULTIMATE MOCK DRAFT (BONUS: 49ERS INSIDE WAR ROOM)

Stupidest draft in all eternity
Originally posted by 9moon:
First off, as the GM of the team, what WOULD you ask from the Bears if they wanna move up to OUR spot??

Everyone who found my draft plan please RESPONSE.. I really would just like to know what you guys would do if Chicago would wanna trade with us..

More than what you propose and it should be RESPOND please.
Originally posted by 9moon:
I see you've never seen this Kicker before, ey??

This is very funny: i heard the kid was good, never put my eye on him per se, but during a game when the commentators were talking him up, he comes out to try a field goal and misses a pretty easy one. Forget who it was against, but a funny story that he misses the first time i tune in to see him
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
This is very funny: i heard the kid was good, never put my eye on him per se, but during a game when the commentators were talking him up, he comes out to try a field goal and misses a pretty easy one. Forget who it was against, but a funny story that he misses the first time i tune in to see him

He's worth a 3d. Most accurate kicker in college history.
Originally posted by AkNiners:

Hell no to a kicker in the 3rd....we have way bigger problems than a kicker IMO.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hell no to a kicker in the 3rd....we have way bigger problems than a kicker IMO.

So f'n funny. He misses the 2nd kick i ever seen him attempt.

OMG, lulz
No lie, cuz i havent tuned in to specificly see him this season, but hes 0 for 2 to me!

So f'n funny. He misses the 2nd kick i ever seen him attempt.

OMG, lulz
No lie, cuz i havent tuned in to specificly see him this season, but hes 0 for 2 to me!

I saw that too lol the commentators were talking him up so you know he was gonna miss.

A draft like that would be the end of Baalke.

This. I dont think any kicker is worth a 3rd, especially not with the depth of OL talent in this upcoming draft.

Philly drafted Alex Henery in the 4th round and he was great for 2 years and then completely fell off a cliff. Kickers can have a great year and just completely collapse right after.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

This. I dont think any kicker is worth a 3rd, especially not with the depth of OL talent in this upcoming draft.

Philly drafted Alex Henery in the 4th round and he was great for 2 years and then completely fell off a cliff. Kickers can have a great year and just completely collapse right after.

Could you imagine if they drafted a kicker in the 3rd with some stud OL or DL just sitting there

This place would go nuts lol

Could you imagine if they drafted a kicker in the 3rd with some stud OL or DL just sitting there

Meanwhile outside 49ers HQ......................

IMO the only reason to draft a K in the 3rd round is if 55 yards FGs are like PATs for him.

Haha I feel like that's already happening

Originally posted by socal9er42:
Just glanced through and noted you have a Running Back from Navy. No clue about his status, but can he play for the NFL anytime soon or does he still have a 4 year commitment due to going to the Naval Academy?
The only way the military lets these guys out of their commitment if they're drafted and get a contract.
Share 49ersWebzone