LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 227 users in the forums

Small School prospects/Sleepers

Siran Neal looks like the real deal
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Richie James WR-Middle Tennesee State
This guy put up huge numbers his Freshman and Sophmore years but was hurt most of the season last year.

[ Edited by jimrat on Mar 17, 2018 at 2:24 PM ]
Electric small man
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
O'shane Ximines- Old Dominion OLB/DE
6-4 255 lbs
Been dominating at Old Dominion, has 8.5 sacks right now and looks to have the mobility to play OLB, will probably get invited to Senior Bowl to see how he really stacks up.
https://www.profootballweekly.com/2018/10/27/greg-gabriel-old-dominion-edge-oshane-ximines-a-hot-name-in-nfl-scouting-community/anteyxk/
Was just watching tape of him last night before bed. Came up with a great interception against Marshall and was constantly getting his hands up to try and disrupt the passing lanes.

He has some really nice pass rush moves but also can give up a little early on the play when that first move doesn't work. Looks a little suspect in the run.

Seen him projected as high as the first but in a pass rush heavy draft I'd have him at mid 2nd/early 3rd at this very early stage of the process.

Definitely has the potential to climb though, has some very crisp and clean pass rush moves. Needs to develop that motor/consistency.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Nasir Adderley-Safety Delaware
Cousin of HOFer CB Herb Adderley
Really impressive, looks more like a CB then Safety, Odell Beckham esque interception, epic KR in videos below.
Invited to the senior bowl.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Markus Jones DE- Angelo St. Division 2
6-3 255lbs
Just won the Gene Upshaw award, top linemen in D2, winner gets automatic invite to the East/West Shrine game. Had 15 sacks and 34 TFL this year and 34 sacks in his career.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Andy Isabella- WR UMass
5-10 190lbs
Dominated this year, had 101 catches for 1697 yards and 13 TDs, had a huge game against Georgia with 15 catches and 215 yards and also had 300 yard game Looks to be a slot receiver in the NFL, reminds me a lot of Cooper Kupp.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Andy Isabella- WR UMass
5-10 190lbs
Dominated this year, had 101 catches for 1697 yards and 13 TDs, had a huge game against Georgia with 15 catches and 215 yards and also had 300 yard game Looks to be a slot receiver in the NFL, reminds me a lot of Cooper Kupp.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:
Andy Isabella- WR UMass
5-10 190lbs

Andy Isabella- WR UMass
5-10 190lbs

This dude is FAST. There's a lot to like with Isabella
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
Andy Isabella- WR UMass
5-10 190lbs

This dude is FAST. There's a lot to like with Isabella
Yeah, video matches his production, looks very fast and quick, guy would be perfect in the slot for us.
Originally posted by Heroism:
Andy Isabella- WR UMass
5-10 190lbs

Say what you will about that man, but he's got a type.
One was already discussed (Isabella), but here's a few others:

John Santiago-RB-North Dakota
Jack of all trades runner/receiver/KR/PR. Fantastic 3rd down back type who would fit well in our scheme or on a team like New England.

Nasir Adderley-DB-Delaware
Flies to the football and makes plays all over the field. Diagnoses plays quickly and has fantastic ballhawking skills. Can play both CB and S. Where he plays should depend on the need of whoever drafts him.

Derick Roberson-DE/OLB-Sam Houston State
Another hybrid DE-LB pass rusher who is dominant at the lower level. Explosive off the edge with a great get-off.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 10, 2018 at 4:54 PM ]
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Maxx Crosby DE Eastern Michigan
6-5 255 LBs
Had 11 sacks last year and 7.5 sacks this year, declared for the draft.
Awkward looking player but can get to the quarterback and has a knack for knocking down passes and causing fumbles, looks like he has freakish long arms, intriguing player but needs to beef up a bit.
Share 49ersWebzone