LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 351 users in the forums

Small School prospects/Sleepers

Euroball-first Boehringer now a real Viking sleeper-http://www.stack.com/a/meet-sebastian-johansson-the-incredibly-strong-swedish-born-lineman-who-could-be-the-steal-of-the-2016-draft
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Javon Hargrave starting NT for the Steelers lost track of him after he got drafted.
Originally posted by jimrat:
Javon Hargrave starting NT for the Steelers lost track of him after he got drafted.

He looks really good out there for the Steelers
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by jimrat:

He looks really good out there for the Steelers

I remember getting ripped for it, not in this thread but another one that he was too small for NT, I guess he's big enough to start for the Steelers haha

just a few.. Wishing I could find more on Derrick Griffin!
Nice finds
Ahkello Witherspoon (CB)
HT: 6'3" WT: 198LBS.
POSITION: CB
SCHOOL: Colorado
ARM LENGTH: 33"
HANDS: 9 7/8"
40 YARD DASH: 4.45 SEC
VERTICAL JUMP: 40.5 INCH
BROAD JUMP: 127.0 INCH
3 CONE DRILL: 6.93 SEC
20 YARD SHUTTLE: 4.13 SEC
60 YARD SHUTTLE: 11.60 SEC

Can't find much on this guy for numbers, he look a little slow.. but man that bull rush is something as well as how he plays the run

Probably not going anywhere before the 6th, might not get drafted at all. He's raw.. but never played football until halfway through high school. Lots of potential here.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
3 sleeper cornerbacks I'm liking.

Tavon Young 5'9" 180 lbs Temple
Rashard Robinson 6'2" 182 lbs LSU
Daryl Worley 6'1" 198 lbs West Virginia

Young is undersized but is a damn fine man cover corner. Robinson has great size and would fit in with a zone defense (Seattle) and Worley who I would love in the 6th could be the real deal if he could learn to be more disiplined and consistent.

Boom
How about this Duke duo?
SS Jeremy Cash - excellent in the run support, great tackler, stiff hips and average in coverage.. 4-5th round projection. Dude can lay the boom like Kam Chancellor

Deondre Singleton FS - Great in run support, shows nice range and ball skills, nice in the form tackling department as well
  • crew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:

just a few.. Wishing I could find more on Derrick Griffin!

Would love to see any of those first 3 picked by Niners. I would add Robert Davis WR Georgia State to that list.
Originally posted by 49erInTheMidwest:
How about this Duke duo?
SS Jeremy Cash - excellent in the run support, great tackler, stiff hips and average in coverage.. 4-5th round projection. Dude can lay the boom like Kam Chancellor

Deondre Singleton FS - Great in run support, shows nice range and ball skills, nice in the form tackling department as well

Cash is playing for the Carolina Panthers bud. Went Undrafted and the Panthers picked him up and moved him to OLB.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Mar 22, 2017 at 8:52 AM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Cash is playing for the Carolina Panthers bud. Went Undrafted and the Panthers picked him up and moved him to OLB.
Oops haha, my bad😂
Share 49ersWebzone