There are 240 users in the forums

Who's at the top

If we end up picking 5th, you gotta figure some team will want to trade up to grab either Lynch or Goff. Figure Cleveland takes one. Tennessee, Dallas and San Diego don't need QBs. So do we trade down a few spots?

I love Jaylon Smith. To me, he is the closest thing to a can't miss prospect this year. I'd be ecstatic to get him at five or trade down for a hefty ransom.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Sure. But there's nothing franchise worthy in the top 10 this year at QB. The top 10 has a few interesting choices at OL, but could get somebody in the 2nd or 3rd and expect them to start in 2016 too.

There are two QB's currently ranked in the top 10 of the draft. That could change by April, but right now there are two QB's worth taking in the top 10 picks. You may be waiting for a long time if you're only looking for an Andrew Luck type prospect because not only does that prospect have to come out, but we also have to have the #1 overall pick.

This team will be bad next year, but I don't have faith that we'll finish with a top 3 pick or whatever it may take to draft Watson (could take the first pick if he plays well) and I don't see another top QB prospect in next year's class.

This also isn't a particularly strong class given we're talking about an inside linebacker potentially going top 5. I thought there were 3 elite prospects before Nkemdiche got into his trouble. If we end up drafting him, we need to get a full-time babysitter like the Cowboys did with Dez.

My top 10 would be:
1. Bosa
2. Tunsil
3. Ramsey
4. Goff
5. Lynch
6. Stanley
7. Smith
8. Hargreaves
9. Jack
10. Nkemdiche
Share 49ersWebzone