Goff
Wentz
Cook
Brissett
Prescott
Hogan
Doughty
Boykin

Hard to say after the top 4 since they'll be in mid rounds and just a matter of preference/fit. But, yeah, generally I agree.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
I don't like anyone as a potential starter after Goff, Lynch, and Wentz. I guess some guys could be 3 year projects that pay off down the line, but that depends more on luck and coaching than anything else.

I actually think Hogan did more to help himself this year than anyone other than Lynch. He showed a lot of genuine improvement and his game against Notre Dame was truly impressive. I'm still not a fan of his delivery but I think that at worst he could be a good backup for somebody or a decent game manager type with the right coaching. Considering the amount of picks that they have, I'd be all for double-dipping on quarterbacks. Taking Goff/Lynch or Wentz and then Hogan later on.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Dec 28, 2015 at 9:49 AM ]
Originally posted by okdkid:
Hard to say after the top 4 since they'll be in mid rounds and just a matter of preference/fit. But, yeah, generally I agree.

True
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Pro Football focus ranks Hackenberg as a undrafted FA
I think he sucks also
I know my list is probably different than most but I'm a fan of brisset and not big on cook

1- Goff (by a landslide)
2- wentz
3- brisset
4- lynch
5- sudfeld
Share 49ersWebzone