LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 147 users in the forums

McShay's first mock draft

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by harryj:
Originally posted by saniner:
Passing on Tunsil and Stanley would be hard, but I still like Goff as long as they draft 2 o-lineman early and sign a top lineman as well.

i would go OL if we dont get davis back

davis + staley is one of the better T

we do need a G but no one is there top 5(or 10) we could get that in 2nd round

if davis comes back i want a pass rusher jaylon smith or qb nor preference now

I hope very soon after the season Anthony Davis will officially announce if he's coming back or not. Or at least before Free Agency starts.
I want Goff. I just don't want him to start next year behind a makeshift o-line and lack of receiving options. If we draft him I hope we fully intend to sit him for his and our teams long term benefit. He needs to add muscle and would take a pounding behind our oline. I'm okay with Gabbert starting next year and Goff learning in the Pros. In fact with the case for Goff, I think it's ideal.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D-Money:
I want Goff. I just don't want him to start next year behind a makeshift o-line and lack of receiving options. If we draft him I hope we fully intend to sit him for his and our teams long term benefit. He needs to add muscle and would take a pounding behind our oline. I'm okay with Gabbert starting next year and Goff learning in the Pros. In fact with the case for Goff, I think it's ideal.

Sure, no problem. On top of the draft, we will have like $60 mil of cap room to hire the best O-line we can find.
Originally posted by lamontb:
Unless he gets a rape charge or something smoking weed isn't dropping him outta the top 10

Did you not hear that he fell out of a hotel window 4 stories up?
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Dec 22, 2015 at 9:14 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone