LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

MBA Mock Draft ver 2.0 offensive edition

Originally posted by NYniner85:
It's because he's a Californian kid and loves SF lol plus your accounting for 100 pages of the same stuff over and over lol.

Also I'm pretty sure you've stated your case WAY more then I have.

I wouldn't sweat it NY. Let people shoot off at the mouth without any true substance behind it. I'm sure so-called "fans" will swear at the sky and say that they are not longer fans of the team if the players that are "destined" to be drafted the 9ers end up getting passed on by the team. Unless someone on here actually works in the front office I don't think a large amount of posts on a prospect amounts to much of anything. I can respect an opinion of any poster on this site whether its a respected long time poster that I was reading posts on long before I actually signed up for the site or a newer member who is full of energy and vigor. It makes me nauseous when I see people can not have a different point of view about a player. I would continue sticking to your gut. I agree with you for what it is worth.

There are no sure things in a draft, but the majority of the front 7 on defense and the offensive line needs to be addressed early and often in the draft. The 2nd round tackle in this mock will need a season or two to adjust to the NFL game from playing in a spread (air raid) offense. I do not see much of an instant impact towards the 2016 season in this mock.
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
It's because he's a Californian kid and loves SF lol plus your accounting for 100 pages of the same stuff over and over lol.

Also I'm pretty sure you've stated your case WAY more then I have.

I wouldn't sweat it NY. Let people shoot off at the mouth without any true substance behind it. I'm sure so-called "fans" will swear at the sky and say that they are not longer fans of the team if the players that are "destined" to be drafted the 9ers end up getting passed on by the team. Unless someone on here actually works in the front office I don't think a large amount of posts on a prospect amounts to much of anything. I can respect an opinion of any poster on this site whether its a respected long time poster that I was reading posts on long before I actually signed up for the site or a newer member who is full of energy and vigor. It makes me nauseous when I see people can not have a different point of view about a player. I would continue sticking to your gut. I agree with you for what it is worth.

There are no sure things in a draft, but the majority of the front 7 on defense and the offensive line needs to be addressed early and often in the draft. The 2nd round tackle in this mock will need a season or two to adjust to the NFL game from playing in a spread (air raid) offense. I do not see much of an instant impact towards the 2016 season in this mock.

yeah I probably shouldn't have posted that on M_brockalexander's mock though my bad

It's funny how I can't poke a little fun with certain zoners love affair without them getting so uptight...I don't think Goff is horrible and wouldn't hate the pick but with this current line and coaching staff I don't think he will have a chance...He's gonna look like Blaine did in Jacksonville. No way they let a top 5 pick sit for a year not with everyone's job on the line.
My two cents on Goff vs other QB prospects. Lynch will be most likely gone with the Browns selecting before us, and Cook has too many question marks to be taken in the top 5-10 picks. Therefore, Goff is the pick unless Browns go with him first. Lynch would be a perfectly good option for us, too.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
IF SF drafts Lynch over the Californian golden boy half our fan base will do this lol.

I like lynch better! but i think qb in the first with our needs is a waste. And goff isnt even as touted as gabbert was coming out lol
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
I really like Goff, Spriggs and Jones but IMO we shouldn't draft King in the 3rd round because we have some good CBs(Brock, Acker, Johnson, Reaser and Cromartie) while both LBs spots are weak(Lynch, Bowman and Hodges are our only good linebackers) and teams that draft a QB in the 1st round normally try to give them weapons in the other rounds so we could be looking for WRs(Boldin is old, Smith is good and Patton is ok) or TEs.

My thoughts exactly. I'd be disappointed if we draft a CB in the 3rd. We have bigger needs than CB this year.
Share 49ersWebzone