LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Another Mock 2

Originally posted by GreatGabbert:
Why aren't people talking up Derrick Henry for the draft? Guy is a freak. I'd lay down a high second round pick for him in a minute.

I know he looks like the second coming of the next big thing but Bama is so stacked it becomes deceiving. They always have high draft picks along the O-line that make these Bama backs look better than they are. If he was there in the late second or third round I'd say draft him.
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:

4th round(compensatory pick) - Eddie Vanderdoes DE out of UCLA
He got injured early im the season so he dropped down here.

Not sure if Vanderdoes will come out early, especially with that injury.
If he does, I wonder if he can develop a little bull rush as he gets better conditioning.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
I know he looks like the second coming of the next big thing but Bama is so stacked it becomes deceiving. They always have high draft picks along the O-line that make these Bama backs look better than they are. If he was there in the late second or third round I'd say draft him.

This. Trent Richardson was a huge bust and I would say Eddie Lacy is overrated. Lacy plays with Rodgers who every team game plans to stop the pass and show 6 man fronts and Lacy has done a decent job of taking advantage of it.
Share 49ersWebzone