LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

1 of many mocks

First time mock. Hope you enjoy it.

Round 1
Dt Robert Nkemdiche- Armstead and hopefully Muhammad Wilkinson tag partner thus giving us and crazy good front line.
Round 2
Og Vadal Alexander-we need better play on the oline...simple
Round 3
Olb/mlb Su's Cravens -this is about flexibility has played line backer and safety...is part of the new wave of d.(trade 5 and 6 round picks to pick again in this round)
Mob/ olb Tyler matakevich thanks to Nyniner85 for his post on this guy. I see him more a a mlb for us
Round 4
Wr De'Runnya- my sleeper pick I see as the Martavis Bryant..ever year I pick and find great and productive Wr and they take some else who never really does much I pray this year this stops.
Round 4 (swipe pick to the front of the line)
Te Evan Engram- our TE group is growing and I feel as his game will add a different dimension to the position. I feel though he may fall cuz he is seen by some as a wideout and his year it's as good as the last.I picture him as our Aaron Hernandez- blake bell as grok- busta as Julius Thomas.
Round 5
Cb Maurice Canady- not feeling strong on this pick due to past draft and giving them time to get better but if we do pick a db I like his skill set and a season of sitting.
Round 5
Qb Jacoby Brissett-I don't want to draft a qb until we get a strong O-line to protect him...I see him as a project I fell they will take someone just not in the first 4 rounds.
Round 6
Ot Brandon Shell-another draft ninja special pick...only because he always drafts from south Carolina plus he is a project but will learn from the best in Stanley.
Round 6
K Roberto Aguayo-the best kicker coming out plus they took a punter last year so why not the same for a new younger kicker
Round 7
Rb Keith Marshall- ballke always takes a running back and a injured player and hides them on the roster for next year!
I hope you enjoy and please I like to get your opinions. Thanks
[ Edited by jonjt49 on Dec 1, 2015 at 9:23 PM ]
This would be good but it's completely unrealistic. Cravens, Engram, De'Runnya, and Matakevich are all likely 1st or 2nd round players. It would be highly improbable even a single one of those players fell outside the 2nd round.
Tyler Matakevich could drop out of the second just based on size (thanks for the shout-out )...If we got muhammad wilkerson I wouldn't really see the point in going after Nke. I think Wikerson will get tagged though.

De'Runnya is looking like a 3rd round pick but who knows pretty early in the process.
I used cbs.com to make this mock according to their rankings. I know it's early, but according to them this I a do-able draft. After the college season and combine thungs will change.
Nyniner85: your right but I was thinking of nke playing nose for us but ill have another one tomorrow for you to check out
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Brissett? He sucks. No Goff no go I am afraid.
Originally posted by jonjt49:
I used cbs.com to make this mock according to their rankings. I know it's early, but according to them this I a do-able draft. After the college season and combine thungs will change.
Nyniner85: your right but I was thinking of nke playing nose for us but ill have another one tomorrow for you to check out

Williams has been a solid NT and probably are most consistent player on DL.....I like to look at CBS rankings as well, I wouldn't hate Nke at all but I just don't see them grabbing a NT that early.

You should checkout Buckner dude's a freak and a prefect fit for a 3-4 DE...AA and Buckner would be our new Smith and Rmac We might be able to trade down for him as well, but I have a feeling once the combine rolls around he will shoot up the board.
im all for building a fearsome front. Pass rush makes the whole defense better. Id rather vamp up the defense before the offense
Originally posted by DeHubb:
im all for building a fearsome front. Pass rush makes the whole defense better. Id rather vamp up the defense before the offense

I want whoever is BPA we have a ton of holes to fill
The first two picks are identical to my mock. I love that you addressed the trenches man, I've been preaching that over my mocks for the past 3 seasons.

Solid
Solid mock! If Brisett falls to the fifth I'd be delighted.

Share 49ersWebzone