LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

3rd times the charm mock ??

Ok so this is my 3rd mock obviously..Ive read all others and liked parts of all..I tried to inherit all with my opinion also..I think this is maybe the most important offseason I could remember with plenty of picks to go for players we love and great amount of money to spend..so here it is and hope you all like..

New coach
Hue Jackson
Jim Tomsula demoted to DC

Resigned
Boldin 1 yr 5 million
Williams 3 yr 9 million
Celek 3 yr 6 million
Tiller 3 yr 6 million
Boone 4 yr 32 million

Cut
Bethea
Brooks
Pears
Dorsey
Simpson
Gabbert

Free agent signings
Muhammad Wilkerson 6 yr 80 million
Mitchell Schwartz 4 yr 30 million
Tamba Hali 1 yr 5 million

Draft

Round 1..ILB out of ND Jaylon Smith..obviously almost every1 is a fan of him on here and want to to slide in next to Bowman and cause havoc..best player in the draft with the brightest future as of now..

TRADE our 2nd,3rd,6th and 3rd next yr to jump back into the end of the 1st to draft QB out of Michigan State Connor Cook..I think he will end up the best QB in this class..i can see Paxton,Goff going in the top 10 and Cook falling like bridgewater..

Round 3..WR out of Clemson Mike Williams..I know a lot hate this but I think he will be great..he would be top 3 WR if not for his injury..a steal in my eyes..

Round 4..OL out of Arizona State Christian Westerman..1 of my fav lineman in this draft..I can see him playing for 10 yrs and being 1 of the best guards in the league..

Round 4..OLB out of Louisville Devonte Fields..seems like his off the field problems are a thing in the past..I remember him his freshman year on tcu and wow was he a beast..

Round 5 Safety out of The U Deon Bush..every time I've watched Miami play he is who showed up..might get picked earlier bc I think he will lite up the combine..

Round 5 K Roberto Aguyao out of FSU..youth and cheap and best college kicker..

Round 5 WR/RB Jerian Grant out of Texas Tech..love watching this kid play..big play every time he touches the ball..our kick returner..Darren Sproles type..

Round 6 DT out of USC Antwaun Woods..5th year Sr. Who was a top recruit who never truly lived up to his potential..ps player..

Round 6 WR out of Auburn Duke Williams..like many have said that drafted him..worth the risk and reminds me so much of Boldin..

(Didn't cut kap bc I really hope they give the guy another chance..I think it's bs to give him the ax after losing so much talent like the team has..no player can win when losing everything positive to the team)

Kap-Cook
Hyde-Davis-Draughn-Grant
Miller
Boldin-Smith-Smelter-Williams-Ellington-Patton
Celek-McDonald-Bell-Anderson
Staley-Robinson
Boone-Westerman
Kilgore-Martin
Schwartz-Tiller
Davis-Thomas

Wilkerson-Dial
Williams-Purcell
Armstead-TJE-Tank
Lynch-Fields
Smith-Hodges
Bowman-Wilhoite
Hali-Harold-Tank
Brock-Acker-Ward-DJ-Reaser
Reid-Bush
Tartt-McCray

Aguayo
Pinion

Duke Williams-Antwaun Woods sent to ps..
At this point we will keep Gabbert over Kaep
Originally posted by stonecold590:
At this point we will keep Gabbert over Kaep

This
good draft

im surprised people here dont like mike williams he wouldve likelky been top WR taken this year - seeing as there is no blue chip prospect

i think some FA/resigning is unrealistic but if this offseason were to happen we would be solid
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Why do you want to cut Gabbert and keep Kap?
Originally posted by mayo49:

Bc I'm not willing to give up on him yet..he's better then gabbert..more expensive yes but again I'm not ready to give up on him..and cook beats out gabbert as the back up..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jersey49er:

Bc I'm not willing to give up on him yet..he's better then gabbert..more expensive yes but again I'm not ready to give up on him..and cook beats out gabbert as the back up..

Don't agree, but gotcha.
I've seen nothing but underneath stuff for Gabbert..nothing to brag about..Kap is a playmaker and has showed us with Harbaugh leading this team..Kap is a QB who obviously strives most when the offense is catered to his strength..I'm most afraid of letting him go and him do great and we are sitting here cursing the decision
  • Ike49
Lol, you're cutting Gabbert after he's shown he has the ability to be a good QB and you want to keep train wreck Kap? Yeah, no thanks.
[ Edited by Ike49 on Nov 29, 2015 at 10:25 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I've seen nothing but underneath stuff for Gabbert..nothing to brag about..Kap is a playmaker and has showed us with Harbaugh leading this team..Kap is a QB who obviously strives most when the offense is catered to his strength..I'm most afraid of letting him go and him do great and we are sitting here cursing the decision

I like Gabbert better. Kap can't read defenses and struggles in the pocket. He's had his chance, time to move on.

Originally posted by Ike49:
Lol, you're cutting Gabbert after he's shown he has the ability to be a good QB and you want to keep train wreck Kap? Yeah, no thanks.

Lmao a good QB ? What exactly has he done ? Compared to Kap ? Who has proved is the right situation catered to his strength is good..I'll bet a yr and a half ago u loved Kap b4 the NINERS became a train wreck..
[ Edited by jersey49er on Nov 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM ]
  • Ike49
Originally posted by Ike49:

Lmao a good QB ? What exactly has he done ? Compared to Kap ? Who has proved is the right situation catered to his strength is good..I'll bet a yr and a half ago u loved Kap b4 the NINERS became a train wreck..

Dude, you're drunk if you can't see that Gabbert has played WAY better than Kap has and has done so behind the same putrid Oline. I have just as good of a chance as being on the Niners roster next year as Kap does.

Kap is done, I bet we can't even con some team in to trading us anything of value for him.

As far as a year and a half ago, Kap was blowing a 3 TD lead in Seattle with less than 5 mins to go. Also, it was becoming clear that Kap might not be as good as thought when he couldnt score a TD from the 2 yard line with 3 tries to win a Super Bowl.
[ Edited by Ike49 on Nov 29, 2015 at 10:35 AM ]
Cutting Gabbert and keeping Kap are the only moves I disagree with. Jaylon Smith could be the best player in the draft. Wilkerson would turn the entire D around.

I like Gabbert better. Kap can't read defenses and struggles in the pocket. He's had his chance, time to move on.

Ok that's your opinion and I respect it but me I feel Gabbert is nothing but a back up who isn't as good as lots of back ups..but all that said and my opinion of him I hope is completely wrong bc all I want is the niners to win..I feel Kap is better tho..
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ok that's your opinion and I respect it but me I feel Gabbert is nothing but a back up who isn't as good as lots of back ups..but all that said and my opinion of him I hope is completely wrong bc all I want is the niners to win..I feel Kap is better tho..

Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone