There are 169 users in the forums

Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson - Legit alternative to Jared Goff in 2017?

Jared Goff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deshaun Watson. Too bad he's gonna be an NFC-West rival (unless the Rams are morons & draft Wentz).
Originally posted by Draftology:
Don't worry. We'll have the first overall pick.

Mmmmmmm... Myles Garrett.

Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Mmmmmmm... Myles Garrett.

If we go DLine in the first round this year and still end up with the first overall pick. Sorry if Watson comes out he's the pick.
Jared Goff >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deshaun Watson. Too bad he's gonna be an NFC-West rival (unless the Rams are morons & draft Wentz).

If the Rams moved all the way up to 1st overall just to take Wentz I might laugh myself to death on draft night.
Originally posted by goldstandard:
If we go DLine in the first round this year and still end up with the first overall pick. Sorry if Watson comes out he's the pick.

Rooting for the Niners to get the #2 overall pick.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Apr 16, 2016 at 5:32 AM ]
I to due believe that with our tougher than normal schedule plus the lack of free agents....and lack of positive about kap it pains me to say this guy could be our 1st round pick me,year. He us good, has touch and vision.
Not as fast as kap but very much as cable
Plus I don't see us winning more than 5 or 6 games....hopefully good coaching and a great draft with fix this

Rooting for the Niners to get the #2 overall pick.

Hoping we trade back in that scenario.

Good lord Watson is terribly overrated just like Wentz.
Watson in chips offense
Originally posted by The411:
Good lord Watson is terribly overrated just like Wentz.

Someone gets it.

With Chip calling the plays #forgetabouit hope RG3 plays well so the Browns don't ruin this kids career.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Good QB but if we are not going to draft a QB this year I would prefer to wait for Josh Rosen.

I agree with TheBlueHell, I think Watson is easily better than Rosen.

Josh Rosen is a freshman. What he has done so far is absolutely unbelievable. He has a chance to be great in the coming years. There is never a guarantee of anything but this guy is way ahead of the curve by any standard.

No I agree with them DeShaun Watson is a better COLLEGE QB than Rosen.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
his game against bama was awesome, too bad his defense didnt show up
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 1h1 hour ago

Clemson QB Deshaun Watson is taking 2 summer courses in order to limit his fall school workload to 5 hours. More time for football.
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 1h1 hour ago

Clemson QB Deshaun Watson is taking 2 summer courses in order to limit his fall school workload to 5 hours. More time for football.

He'd look good in red and gold
Share 49ersWebzone