LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson - Legit alternative to Jared Goff in 2017?

people still take preseason seriously?
Originally posted by kush:
Looked awful vs New Orleans. Just awful

Fortunately Savage buys him some time to work the kinks out going from a very gimmicky college offense to a very complex NFL passing offense.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
people still take preseason seriously?

Players still have to perform. That doesn't give you an excuse to play like trash.

So far the thread title is looking damn accurate.
Ballin today vs New England. Props to him. Has made a lot of good decisions and kept himself out of trouble for the most part.

Kid was a baller today. The second INT was a 50 yard Hail Mary to end the game. Bad sequence with clock management there at the end, but I put that on O'Brien more than anyone else. You have to call a timeout immediately. Look out if the Texans actually get some OL help and another WR to go with Hopkins. DW4 looks smooth as he did in college.
[ Edited by TheBlueHell on Sep 24, 2017 at 1:36 PM ]
Brady gonna Brady but Watson was legit today. Had a damn good game overall.
I wish I knew how to post twitter vids in here. He made some awesome plays and escaped the pass rush all day.

Do your thang, DW4.

Originally posted by Heroism:

Do your thang, DW4.
OK....how the hell do I post those twitter vids?
Watson played beautiful today. going toe to toe against Brady is hard to do especially for a rookie.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Watson played beautiful today. going toe to toe against Brady is hard to do especially for a rookie.

What happened on those two ints? I only watched the end of the 4th quarter when the Pats won.
Originally posted by LeProfessionnel:
What happened on those two ints? I only watched the end of the 4th quarter when the Pats won.

One of the int was the hailmary to close the game
Share 49ersWebzone