There are 210 users in the forums

Senior Bowl 2016 Rosters

My favorite time of the year, draft time, and then free agency begins March 9th.
I made a new thread, should we just post gameplay stuff on here?
Originally posted by crew:
Just like Spence starting out in the 2nd and catapulting to near top of 1st. Niners will probably get to choose in the 2nd between Garnett, Whitehair or Le'Raven Clark.
spence near top of first round??? a senior bowl week does not improve a status that much, imho.
Spence has always been a early 1st talent. The senior bowl only validated what he can do on the football field.

I can't wait to watch him and Aaron lynch race to the QB.
[ Edited by Heroism on Jan 31, 2016 at 9:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
Spence has always been a early 1st talent. The senior bowl only validated what he can do on the football field.

I can't wait to watch him and Aaron lynch race to the QB.

It's hard to ignore the fact that he Had an addiction. He's the best player At our #1 Need and I'd love to get him and have a badass edge rush combination. But purely for off field reasons I'd be comfortable getting the best OL/DL/QB/ILB available.
Originally posted by communist:
spence near top of first round??? a senior bowl week does not improve a status that much, imho.

Sure it can, especially if his interviews well. Based on tape he looked like the best 3-4 edge rusher in the draft. He only emphasized that at the Senior Bowl. Take away his drug issues and we'd be talking about a Top 5 pick right now.

If teams are satisfied that he has cleaned himself up and has changed his ways, Top 10 isnt out of the question.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Sure it can, especially if his interviews well. Based on tape he looked like the best 3-4 edge rusher in the draft. He only emphasized that at the Senior Bowl. Take away his drug issues and we'd be talking about a Top 5 pick right now.

If teams are satisfied that he has cleaned himself up and has changed his ways, Top 10 isnt out of the question.

Lots of love for Spence but the interviews still dont erase the past. For a team that needs a hit at #7 and just experienced the disaster known as Aldon Smith it seems highly unlikely that the Niners would pick him. Goff, Treadwell, Buckner, or Stanley make much more sense and I believe the Niners will pick one of these 4 players.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Lots of love for Spence but the interviews still dont erase the past. For a team that needs a hit at #7 and just experienced the disaster known as Aldon Smith it seems highly unlikely that the Niners would pick him. Goff, Treadwell, Buckner, or Stanley make much more sense and I believe the Niners will pick one of these 4 players.

If we were back in 2011 and aldon was on the board at ten, a team would still take him even if they knew about his problems. And hope they can fix him. Aldon is a once in a generation talent. Could have been the all time sack leader if be played every year.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

If we were back in 2011 and aldon was on the board at ten, a team would still take him even if they knew about his problems. And hope they can fix him. Aldon is a once in a generation talent. Could have been the all time sack leader if be played every year.

This and Aldon had no issues coming out of college. He went south when he got in the league whereas Spence had issues early on and has since been clean which shows a change in the positive direction. He is ridiculously talented and if teams believe he is past that, he will be a top 10 pick and hopefully it us at 7
Share 49ersWebzone