LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Ezekiel Elliott

Best back in the draft. I think he can be as good as Thomlinson that's who he reminds me of. As for immature he's a kid that knew they just blew back to back national championship. Also his new offensive coordinator was calling plays and struggled most of the year.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
Originally posted by KajunNiner:
No way Elliot is still there in the 2nd

Id be happy if we reached and took him in the first

At 7? No way man

We wouldnt regret it, i promise u that

I don't care if it's gurley I don't want a RB at 7...we have Hyde, sencond year Davis (who are both perfect fits for chips system) Harris and we can still draft someone like CJ porsise n the 4th when there is value for the position.

No way in hell.

Mike Davis doesnt compare to Elliot
Mike Davis doesnt compare to Elliot

I never said he does...don't put words in my mouth please.

No RB is worth the 7th pick IMO. Especially when we need much much more.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 11, 2016 at 4:54 PM ]

I would take A. Peterson at 7 or Barry Sanders but there is not a running back near that quality in this draft
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I would take A. Peterson at 7 or Barry Sanders but there is not a running back near that quality in this draft

Not sure if I would...great players but I'd rather have a monster OL it's proven over and over you can fine RBs all over the draft.

And like you said zeek isn't sanders lol
Originally posted by KajunNiner:
No way Elliot is still there in the 2nd

Id be happy if we reached and took him in the first

At 7? No way man

We wouldnt regret it, i promise u that

I don't care if it's gurley I don't want a RB at 7...we have Hyde, sencond year Davis (who are both perfect fits for chips system) Harris and we can still draft someone like CJ porsise n the 4th when there is value for the position.

No way in hell.

You be dumb not to take a garunteed star at a vital position
Originally posted by Since07:

When you already have a star there (Hyde)ya sure ...when you could get a another star at a position that we don't currently have. Who says zeek is a guarantee? Gordon was suppose to be a guarantee enough for a team to move up for him, how'd that work? No OL no good.

Here's a list of the top RBs last year how many were top 10 picks

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/rushing/sort/rushingYards

When you already have a star there (Hyde)ya sure ...when you could get a another star at a position that we don't currently have. Who says zeek is a guarantee? Gordon was suppose to be a guarantee enough for a team to move up for him, how'd that work? No OL no good.

I was talking about Gurley but Hyde hasn't shown to much yet so Id take Gurley with the 7th no doubt

I was talking about Gurley but Hyde hasn't shown to much yet so Id take Gurley with the 7th no doubt

Far enough I wouldn't.
a blue chip RB would be sweet ..but I'm hoping for offensive line help, a QB and defensive he!p with our first 3 picks ...we could still find solid talent in the mid rounds if we grab a RB

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
a blue chip RB would be sweet ..but I'm hoping for offensive line help, a QB and defensive he!p with our first 3 picks ...we could still find solid talent in the mid rounds if we grab a RB

Yup...hell even Harris looked like he could play.
1. He'll be gone before the second
2. Low character guy
3. We already have Hyde who is basically the same thing.

Far enough I wouldn't.

I dont want to draft elliot to replace hyde, i want to draft him to complement hyde. Hyde is injury prone, having somone to take some touches away from him would useful.. we were signing RBs off the couch this season because we were so thin at the position, its becoming a trend, our rbs keep getting banged up..

Elliot and hyde would be the perfect combination of speed and power
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
1. He'll be gone before the second
2. Low character guy
3. We already have Hyde who is basically the same thing.

Hyde and elliot are completely differnt backs, take it from someome who went to school with them and watched them play first hand, every game. I just recently graduated from ohio state so i was there when hyde and elliot were on the team together, both became stars independently, but together were a terrfic 1-2 punch
CAN HE PLAY LG?
Share 49ersWebzone