LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

RONNIE STANLEY

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

is stanley gay also ?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Why is everyone underwhelmed with Stanley? Is it because he isn't a sexy pick? Dude has been recently been gaining some traction.

Maybe its because you guys wanna see what Trent Brown can do? Staley is getting older and we need a replacement for him soon.

It's more based around who's ahead of him for me I like Bosa, Buckner, Ramsey, and at one point jack (bummer) ahead of him. I'm also a fan of Brown not many 6-9 340 lb men can move like he can, throw in his 36+inch arms and we could have something special there. IF Stanley is BPA and we can't trade down then I'll be fine with it.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Why is everyone underwhelmed with Stanley? Is it because he isn't a sexy pick? Dude has been recently been gaining some traction.

Maybe its because you guys wanna see what Trent Brown can do? Staley is getting older and we need a replacement for him soon.

It's more based around who's ahead of him for me I like Bosa, Buckner, Ramsey, and at one point jack (bummer) ahead of him. I'm also a fan of Brown not many 6-9 340 lb men can move like he can, throw in his 36+inch arms and we could have something special there. IF Stanley is BPA and we can't trade down then I'll be fine with it.

True. but assuming that those guys are gone, he would be a great pick and if we want to go back to the dominant days, we need to start in the trenches.

True. but assuming that those guys are gone, he would be a great pick and if we want to go back to the dominant days, we need to start in the trenches.

We need help everywhere regardless we will get a good play at 7
this guy is getting absolutely humiliated by james harrison. 4 holding penalties and 2 sacks given up so far. Looks terrible for the 5th overall pick. Getting taken to the woodshed.
[ Edited by Heroism on Nov 6, 2016 at 12:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Heroism:
this guy is getting absolutely humiliated by james harrison. 4 holding penalties and 2 sacks given up so far. Looks terrible for the 5th overall pick. Getting taken to the woodshed.

Wasn't that Sus guy in the draft?
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Tunsil
Originally posted by FL9er:

Tunsil

No he wanted Stanley I remember
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

He'll claim that he wanted them to draft Bosa.
Originally posted by FL9er:

He'll claim that he wanted them to draft Bosa.

Lol

Originally posted by Heroism:

I think the simple answer is that offensive lineman need more development coming out of college than ever before. The offenses that are being run at the college level don't just affect a QB's readiness, a lot of these top OL guys are coming into the league and its taking them time to fully get up to speed.

DJ Humphries was a 1st rounder by the Cards last year and he has barely been passable this season after sitting out all of last.

Cameron Erving was taken by the Browns a couple years ago to be their center of the future, a replacement for Alex Mack and he has been horrendous, ranking as the worst center in the league, with Hue Jackson talking about moving him to another position on the OL due to how much he has struggled.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Originally posted by mayo49:
If Tunsil is gone, I think this guy is going to be the pick.

Glad he's struggling. Screw the Ravens & their non-call on Crabtree and non-ejection of Corey Willams.
Share 49ersWebzone