LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Bimbo Mock – Bring on the Mo's!

I hope your playing Goff over Gabbert. No way we should go into a season with him as starter.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
What ever qb we get he should not start day 1.
Really like the FA moves.
I don't think we will draft high enough for Goff, Cook and Lynch absolutely
Very well thought out. If we come anywhere your mock we'll be contending in a year or two.
If there is money left, I wouldn't mind bringing a guy like Fitzpatrick in. I think the point of the next 8 games is to see if Gabbert can be that guy. I for one think he can be serviceable
I'm all in on Hugh Jackson! 👍
Like the coaching choice and the free agent moves. Agree with the other Zoners on the value of some of the picks, but good choices on the players/positions of need. Nice early mock offseason.
i didnt see celek on that depth chart, is his contract up this year? i think we need to keep him hes our best TE and were still a running offense. mcdonald is good for blocking only, we cant rely on him being anything more than the 3rd receiving option at TE he just cant catch but hes huge so he can block. celek can catch and block and our offense relies on good TEs for blocking so i think we need to try hard to keep him, we did just lose our #1 TE. keep mcdonald and celek for now and i think draft a TE in 2nd or 3rd round of 2017 if we remain a running offense.
and i also think hue jackson is our best potential new HC. great coach and leader. why the hell the raiders canned him after he had them improving will remain a mystery

Originally posted by genus49:
I like it...not a huge fan of drafting QB with what's likely to be a top 5 pick. I'm not sold on Goff or Paxton being worth it...however Hue Jackson would make me feel better about investing the early pick on QB.

This
Share 49ersWebzone