LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Ollie Ols Mock Draft 3!!

• 9moon
  • Veteran
1) Detroit - Robert Nkemdiche; DE - Ole Miss I'm expecting Josh McDaniels to be their new HC in 2016 and his first priority should re-build the defense

2) Baltimore - Joey Bosa; DE - Ohio StateDefense is their offense as Baltimore rebuilds its new nest.

3) Tennessee - Laremy Tunsil; OT - Ole MissWith the addition of Tunsil, the Titans can now get physical in the AFC Central

4) Cleveland - Jaylon Smith; OLB - Notre DameNew Coach in Sean Peyton will bring his Mardi Gras Offense to Cleveland but Defense is a must

5) Houston - Paxton Lynch; QB - MemphisRaw and very talented, Lynch will start his MOB in the City of Houston.

6) Kansas City - Jared Goff; QB - CAL Trade with Jaguarz - Andy Reid knows that Alex Smith is at his max and will just warm up the offense for his hand picked Jared Goff.

7) San Francisco - Ron Stanley; OT - Notre DameStanley will become the new Sheriff of the OL for years to come.

8) San Diego - Jalen Ramsey; CB - FSURamsey could be the missing piece for the Chargers D to become great.

9) Jacksonville - Vernon Hargreaves III; CB - FloridaLocal hero will get to play for his childhoood team

10) Tampa Bay - Taylor Decker; OT - Ohio StateLovie Smith learned that his franchise QB isn't a runner, and getting him a body-guard is a must.
I agree with the picks but disagree on the order.
I rather pick up proven oline players from free agency and pick a defensive player in the first round.
Originally posted by Alfienator:
I rather pick up proven oline players from free agency and pick a defensive player in the first round.

Me too BUT Stanley is a very good pick.
Stanley would be fine. Would rather have Bosa but I wouldn't be upset at all.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
The problem with all that is that Bosa wont be there by the time we pick at 7...
Originally posted by 9moon:
The problem with all that is that Bosa wont be there by the time we pick at 7...

We won't pick at 7 so maybe he'll be there.
Originally posted by 9moon:

We will pick at 5 IMO

Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
We won't pick at 7 so maybe he'll be there.

He won't get past 3rd
I really hope the Chiefs do burn a pick on an overrated qb.
Not a bad pick at #7.

Originally posted by Alfienator:
but not a CB.
Originally posted by Temecula49ersfan:
I really hope the Chiefs do burn a pick on an overrated qb.
they picked Murray just a year ago.
Det and Ten have some real OL issues and I think OT would be more important...and honestly those are the only two teams that I think are worse then us lol.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Det and Ten have some real OL issues and I think OT would be more important...and honestly those are the only two teams that I think are worse then us lol.

If you go off pure value neither OT grades equal or higher compared to the top DL.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

If you go off pure value neither OT grades equal or higher compared to the top DL.

Disagree Tunsil is a monster and can hold down the LT spot for a long time. What position is more valuable? LT over DL IMO...if he's sitting there when SF is picking they will be running up to the podium with the card lol.

He's ranked higher then Nke in Cbssports projections currently.

and like I said that OL is worse then ours if you can believe that.
Share 49ersWebzone