LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Keith Marshall RB Georgia

Keith Marshall would be a steal in middle rounds. He would be the perfect change of pace back for Hyde
Yes, he looks like an interesting prospect. 5'11, 220, and he ran the fastest 40 yard dash at the combine at 4.29, which is .05 off of Chris Johnson's record.

He was a highly recruited back out of hs, but got an acl injury in 2013 and was the 3rd string rb for Georgia. I wouldn't mind spending a pick on him though, just because of his athleticism.
Originally posted by Trath44:
Yes, he looks like an interesting prospect. 5'11, 220, and he ran the fastest 40 yard dash at the combine at 4.29, which is .05 off of Chris Johnson's record.

He was a highly recruited back out of hs, but got an acl injury in 2013 and was the 3rd string rb for Georgia. I wouldn't mind spending a pick on him though, just because of his athleticism.

If we get him late in the draft we should be thanking Nick Chubb and Todd Gurley.
I'd love him in the 5th
Totally agree with OP. Marshall has great vision, and his speed/acc translates to power.

He was more highly recruited coming into UGA than Gurly. That should give you an indication of the type of talent this guy has.
The Washington Post's Mike Jones left seventh-round RB Keith Marshall off his 53-man roster projection.

Jones has Matt Jones, Chris Thompson, and Mack Brown making the final roster, but he acknowledged it is possible the Redskins keep four running backs. A 219-pound back with 4.31 wheels, Marshall's college career was sidetracked by an ACL injury as a sophomore, and he dealt with hamstring issues during the offseason program. Marshall has a ton of athletic upside, but he needs to stay healthy through training camp.
Share 49ersWebzone