LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

Prophets First Mock

Resign-Boone

Sign- Muhammad Wilkerson, Aldon Smith

Round 1-ILB Notre Dame- jaylon smith... The heart of our TEAM not just our defense was the linebackers in the middle...we lost alot of talent in the middle and its time to replenish that...he will bring instant nasty attitude to our defense once again and we can get that one two punch with our middle linebackers..he will be the spark and the pop we need back to our defense...that will help free up Bowman also... arik armstead can eat up the blocks for Bowman and Smith to make the plays...hands down my favorite player in this draft.. He will be a superstar

Round 2- OT LSU-Jerald Hawkins- LSU runs a professional offense and that means immediate help in our horrendous right tackle play...he will be plugged in immediately and with no learning curb he will boost up our running game..physical big bodied warrior... One of my favorite lineman in this draft...immediate plug in guy in a position desperate for upgrade

Round 3-Wr Ricky Seals-Jones Texas A&M- enough of these little slot whatever receivers... We get ourselves a big bodied red zone threat... I'm sick of field goals I want tds...and the little slot guys aren't doing it...seals Jones will be a very valuable threat for us in the red zone considering the fact we suck d*** in the red zone
Boldin getting old Smith is not a #1 patton and Ellington are question marks...give me a big bodied red zone threat..after jaylon smith he's my 2nd favorite player...maybe I'm being biast and drafting my own personal favorite players but this is MY mock lol

4th round- DEVONTE FIELDS (DE/LB Louisville)

5th round - ILB Pete Robertson, Texas Tech

6th round - WR Malcolm Mitchell, Georgia

6th round - OG/C Robetr Booker, Missouri State

7th round - S Kalan Reed, Southern Mississippi
Why in almost every mock of this forum people keep trying to bring Aldon Smith back? Just let him go. He'll ask for a huge amount of money that he's not worthy anymore and will bring the risk of being arrested and suspended almost every year.
I would let Brooks go and add the money to sign Von miller.
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Not leaving Denver
Originally posted by yung_prophet_one:
Resign-Boone

Sign- Muhammad Wilkerson, Aldon Smith

Round 1-ILB Notre Dame- jaylon smith... The heart of our TEAM not just our defense was the linebackers in the middle...we lost alot of talent in the middle and its time to replenish that...he will bring instant nasty attitude to our defense once again and we can get that one two punch with our middle linebackers..he will be the spark and the pop we need back to our defense...that will help free up Bowman also... arik armstead can eat up the blocks for Bowman and Smith to make the plays...hands down my favorite player in this draft.. He will be a superstar

Round 2- OT LSU-Jerald Hawkins- LSU runs a professional offense and that means immediate help in our horrendous right tackle play...he will be plugged in immediately and with no learning curb he will boost up our running game..physical big bodied warrior... One of my favorite lineman in this draft...immediate plug in guy in a position desperate for upgrade

Round 3-Wr Ricky Seals-Jones Texas A&M- enough of these little slot whatever receivers... We get ourselves a big bodied red zone threat... I'm sick of field goals I want tds...and the little slot guys aren't doing it...seals Jones will be a very valuable threat for us in the red zone considering the fact we suck d*** in the red zone
Boldin getting old Smith is not a #1 patton and Ellington are question marks...give me a big bodied red zone threat..after jaylon smith he's my 2nd favorite player...maybe I'm being biast and drafting my own personal favorite players but this is MY mock lol

4th round- DEVONTE FIELDS (DE/LB Louisville)

5th round - ILB Pete Robertson, Texas Tech

6th round - WR Malcolm Mitchell, Georgia

6th round - OG/C Robetr Booker, Missouri State

7th round - S Kalan Reed, Southern Mississippi

Ok..focus on the draft here fellas.... F the free agency
Ok..focus on the draft here fellas.... F the free agency

Jaylon Smith is about as solid a pick as you're gonna get. I wouldn't be the least bit upset at that pick.
Not tryna toot my own horn but my 2nd and 3rd rounders would be great I feel..we get a right tackle that is ready to play immediately cuz lsu runs a pro offense and seals Jones is a big bodied red zone threat at receiver....u know...since the red zone is our specialty in all
Any mock with Jaylon in it gets my approval
Not tryna toot my own horn but my 2nd and 3rd rounders would be great I feel..we get a right tackle that is ready to play immediately cuz lsu runs a pro offense and seals Jones is a big bodied red zone threat at receiver....u know...since the red zone is our specialty in all
coming from a pro-style offense does not guarantee anything.

Nothing is a guarantee... Just said he would be able to fit in easier
I'm not sure Seals Jones will come out as a rs sophomore, he can really improve his stock by staying
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Not leaving Denver

This x 1000000000000000.....................
Originally posted by joaosoarrs99:
Why in almost every mock of this forum people keep trying to bring Aldon Smith back? Just let him go. He'll ask for a huge amount of money that he's not worthy anymore and will bring the risk of being arrested and suspended almost every year.

This

He has a lot to prove.

Let's see how well he does by the end of the season.

IMHO, Aldon isn't nearly as good w/out Justin.
  • mr_P
The Raiders are working on signing Aldon to a long-term contract, so the pipe dreams need to end.
Share 49ersWebzone