LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 203 users in the forums

Luke Falk

Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Some pretty heavy s**t but the kid who was competing with Falk and probably set to take over, named Hilinski committed suicide today at age 21.

Yeah I just saw that on Twitter. Crazy, dude was so young, bright future ahead of him, life over. Gotta feel for his family, friends and teammates.
Crazy stuff. I see Falk getting picked by the Patriots to be that QOTF role replacing Jimmy G.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Yeah I just saw that on Twitter. Crazy, dude was so young, bright future ahead of him, life over. Gotta feel for his family, friends and teammates.

His little brother is supposed to be a real good prospect . All types of offers from schools.

Went to Tyler's ig and you'd never guess he suffered from demons. Heartbreaking stuff.
Some pretty heavy s**t but the kid who was competing with Falk and probably set to take over, named Hilinski committed suicide today at age 21.

Heard he left a note.. Did he say why? I know life can be difficult sometimes but i always wonder how someone can legit pull the trigger on taking their life away.

Also think being under the influence has got to be a decent factor.
Saw Falk talking about his teammate committing suicide, damn I had no idea. really sad.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Really struggling to make throws...again.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Really struggling to make throws...again.

Can you send some examples in here?
Falk play action

https://mobile.twitter.com/PFF_College/status/956264477011382277
Originally posted by jobiwon:
Crazy stuff. I see Falk getting picked by the Patriots to be that QOTF role replacing Jimmy G.

I'll be very surprised if this guy isn't drafted by the Patriots, one of my favorite QBs of this class.
Originally posted by GMniner805:

I'll be very surprised if this guy isn't drafted by the Patriots, one of my favorite QBs of this class.

I could seem them drafting him. His timing is pretty damn good . And he brings a ton of value since he ain't going in the first couple rounds. Pats should consider double dipping if they think Tom only has a year or two left.

So very, very sad.
Originally posted by GMniner805:

If and Whoever the Pats pick at QB will be a heavy topic of conversation for a long time.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Webzone legend.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
this move is nothing more than a CHEAT NOTES !!!
Future Tom Brady will remain in the AFC East.
Share 49ersWebzone