There are 224 users in the forums

Luke Falk

• okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by okdkid:
Benched against an unranked team. What a joke this kid is. Not worth the hype, folks.

Inaccurate, slow and no poise. Worse yet -- his backup is outplaying him.

It's all the system folks -- don't fall for it in the run up to the draft. Can't stake the franchise on an Air Raid kid.

It's like you watched this one game and came up with this assumption.....oh wait, you did. smh

Nevermind what this kid has done the last two seasons. Where were you when he was on a 8 game win streak or beat Miami in the Sun Bowl in 2015?

Check this thread, dude. I've been saying this for a year. He's got mush between his ears when it comes to pressure situations. He's like Carson Palmer but with less talent.

Awesome analysis, thanks that was all I needed to know.

Funny how Tyler Hilinski came into the game and posted similar stats (almost identical) and also fumbled like Falk did......hmmm now what could that be?

Did you even watch this game? I have no idea what you're even talking about.

Falk: 0 TDs, 1 INT, 1 Fumble lost
Hillinski: 3 TDs, 1 INT, 0 Fumble lost

Falk was, and continues to be inaccurate and easily rattled.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Benched against an unranked team. What a joke this kid is. Not worth the hype, folks.

Inaccurate, slow and no poise. Worse yet -- his backup is outplaying him.

It's all the system folks -- don't fall for it in the run up to the draft. Can't stake the franchise on an Air Raid kid.

It's like you watched this one game and came up with this assumption.....oh wait, you did. smh

Nevermind what this kid has done the last two seasons. Where were you when he was on a 8 game win streak or beat Miami in the Sun Bowl in 2015?

Check this thread, dude. I've been saying this for a year. He's got mush between his ears when it comes to pressure situations. He's like Carson Palmer but with less talent.

Awesome analysis, thanks that was all I needed to know.

Funny how Tyler Hilinski came into the game and posted similar stats (almost identical) and also fumbled like Falk did......hmmm now what could that be?

Did you even watch this game? I have no idea what you're even talking about.

Falk: 0 TDs, 1 INT, 1 Fumble lost
Hillinski: 3 TDs, 1 INT, 0 Fumble lost

Falk was, and continues to be inaccurate and easily rattled.

Yup those are the only stats I was talking about.

LOL how you say inaccurate but yet he puts up 70.0 and 69.4 cmp/% in 2015 and 2016.

Again you take one game......one game and you base his career off of that.
I worry about his health.
Forget about performance, this was Falks 3rd or 4th concussion that he has had to leave a game as a result of. A major reason why I thought it was a mistake for him to stay in school behind a woeful OL was the potential of continuing to get his ass kicked, which happened yet again. At this point the concussion issues are definitely going to figure big time into his overall evaluations.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Forget about performance, this was Falks 3rd or 4th concussion that he has had to leave a game as a result of. A major reason why I thought it was a mistake for him to stay in school behind a woeful OL was the potential of continuing to get his ass kicked, which happened yet again. At this point the concussion issues are definitely going to figure big time into his overall evaluations.

Should be a nice late round pick then. I wouldn't mind him being a late round flyer pick even if we draft another QB in front of him. He would have been my pick in place of beathard at that point in the draft honestly
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NTeply49:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Should be a nice late round pick then. I wouldn't mind him being a late round flyer pick even if we draft another QB in front of him. He would have been my pick in place of beathard at that point in the draft honestly

I agree. Late round flyer would be ideal for Falk.
4 TDs in the first half
He's a gimmicky system qb
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DickNasty:
He's a gimmicky system qb

Lol 80% of the top prospects are from a gimmick offense.
Lol 80% of the top prospects are from a gimmick offense.

Even some of the 80% (you say) run some form a pro style offense. Ill tell you who i dont want any part of. .. fulk, Allen, Jackson and that kid from Oklahoma State; Rudolf.

Washington State senior QB Luke Falk completed 37-of-48 passes for 478 yards and five touchdowns in a 45-7 thrashing of Nevada on Saturday.
It was way too easy for Falk, and the 6-foot-4, 223-pound quarterback picked the Wolf Pack defense apart. In Washington State HC Mike Leach's offense the quarterback is very much like a point guard, and Falk distributed the ball evenly and beautifully. He found four different Cougars for scores, with Tavares Martin receiving two of the five touchdowns. Even with his struggles against Boise State he's put up terrific numbers to start 2017, and he'll be on the national radar on Friday when Wazzu hosts USC.
My biggest concern for Falk is his health. If he didn't have concussion issues and had better mobility I'd love the Niners to take him as their next FQB. I don't think he would have any issues transitioning to an NFL offense. He would need a year of backing up the starter.
Good test vs USC and compare to Darnold.
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Oh s**t thanks for the heads up. Can't wait for that. Get to watch two potential niners QBs go at it.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

Oh s**t thanks for the heads up. Can't wait for that. Get to watch two potential niners QBs go at it.

Yessir. Dunno if ill watch lol. Credit to ChaunceyGardner for the heads up on the game
Share 49ersWebzone