LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

jreff22 Mock v1.0

I am all for taking impact players at oline and the front 7 on defense. Excellent mock.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by daragon:
This would keep Kaepernick on as our QB. We would be letting Goff/Cook slip by us in the 1st round.

You're assuming that the 49ers ever have a chance to draft Goff. He may not come out, if he does, he'll likely a #1 pick, meaning the odds that the 49ers get him are slim.

Cook meanwhile.... Not that he's a bad prospect or anything, but he doesn't look like anything special to justify the hype. I see another Ponder or Gabbert that will get overdrafted due to a QB-hungry team's desperation. Let that be some other team.

In anycase, they need to build up the OL, no QB will look good behind this OL and putting a young QB behind a shoddy OL is the fastest way to destroy them.

Truth!
  • fan49
  • Veteran
This would keep Kaepernick on as our QB. We would be letting Goff/Cook slip by us in the 1st round.

Kaep is done. no way they pay him 17 million, whe they can pay him nothing
Originally posted by jreff22:

Goff may not declare and teams like the Bears/Saints/Browns could be above us or willing to trade up for them.

And what is Cook and Goff going to do behind this OL? I will tell you, get killed.

Remember Alex when we got him...

Bingo!
This early in the season, I like the way you are thinking on the draft positions and the appropriate round values. I am done with the Baalke injury specials, because most of those picks have not panned out. Only healthy guys in the first four rounds from now on. Nice work.
Not changing any picks yet.
Share 49ersWebzone