LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

RB Leonard Fournette

100 yards against Houston in his debut. Generational talent? Kidding but a good debut.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
100 yards against Houston in his debut. Generational talent? Kidding but a good debut.

Impressive considering last year Yeldon and Ivory couldn't do s**t. Yeldon was a solid Alabama prospect and Ivory was coming off a great year with the jets . To be fair, jags did improve their o line. Fournette looked good. Ran through a few DBs but for the most part they were stopping him when he got to that level. As opposed to college where he'd bulldoze fight thru 160 pound DBs
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Benched....
That's Coughlin for ya. He missed a team photo.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:
That's Coughlin for ya. He missed a team photo.

More than the team photo...

Jay Glazer‏Verified account @JayGlazerFollowFollow @JayGlazer

Sources tell me Fournette missed treatment, workout and team photo this week, hence his benching, tho there's more to it

Seriously lol...also sounds like that ankle is still messed up.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Swap 1s with Jax and get Fournette and their 2nd
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Swap 1s with Jax and get Fournette and their 2nd

No thanks
A RB b***hing about playing in cold weather is not a great look. If Jags wants to play in the playoffs if they're not playing at home odds are good they'll be playing in cold weather. Whether at New England, at Pittsburgh or even at Kansas City

I actually like that he was being honest. Way better than macho man Kap "I don't get cold" so I won't use sleeves in GB. Then on the sideline has a huge jacket on. Lol what's wrong with the truth. Cold sucks. It hurts to get hit. It hurts to hit. It hurts to catch. Your feet are frozen. So I'm sure it hurts to kick. Cold just sucks. It's like at a job interview and they ask if you like working overtime. You know you should lie and say you don't mind it but Fournette spoke the truth. No one likes working overtime or in the cold.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
I actually like that he was being honest. Way better than macho man Kap "I don't get cold" so I won't use sleeves in GB. Then on the sideline has a huge jacket on. Lol what's wrong with the truth. Cold sucks. It hurts to get hit. It hurts to hit. It hurts to catch. Your feet are frozen. So I'm sure it hurts to kick. Cold just sucks. It's like at a job interview and they ask if you like working overtime. You know you should lie and say you don't mind it but Fournette spoke the truth. No one likes working overtime or in the cold.

When the team is trying to instill a tough/physical mentality, your star power RB saying he doesn't like the cold goes against that.

Say what you will about Kap, he went out there without sleeves and won the game. Him wearing a jacket on the sidelines was common sense.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

When the team is trying to instill a tough/physical mentality, your star power RB saying he doesn't like the cold goes against that.

Say what you will about Kap, he went out there without sleeves and won the game. Him wearing a jacket on the sidelines was common sense.

yeah sorry hysterikal disagree with ya on that...he's waving at SS to come after him and his whole M.O. is being rough and tough (running guys over) and he's gonna b***h about being cold lol.

I mean it's not a huge deal, thought it was funny. That ankle injury isn't though...he might "miss" this one in Cleveland because of it and not have to worry about getting hit in the cold
lol they aren't trading him
yeah sorry hysterikal disagree with ya on that...he's waving at SS to come after him and his whole M.O. is being rough and tough (running guys over) and he's gonna b***h about being cold lol.

I mean it's not a huge deal, thought it was funny. That ankle injury isn't though...he might "miss" this one in Cleveland because of it and not have to worry about getting hit in the cold

Yeah I get that but Fournette doesn't seem like the kinda guy who will actually be a b***h in the cold he's just saying he doesn't like it. All I was saying is if you gave every player truth serum I'm betting it would be in the high 90 percentile that dislike playing in the cold. Smashing your numb fingers and s**t it just sucks a fat c**k.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Nov 17, 2017 at 2:40 PM ]
He's still struggling with the same chronic ankle injury from college. How long before that soft tissue gives?
Share 49ersWebzone