LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

RB Leonard Fournette

If Garrett will be gone at number 1. Then we should trade down to Jets. I am fall love in Leonard Fournette because he is very fast run and crazy beast for offense score. I need offense score our 49ers team. Leonard Fournette is very high grade close to Garrett. Then we will draft to Peterman or Chad Kelly in 4 to 6 round?. I think the best draft.. go 49ers.
He's a man in a boys world coming from college. He's the best back I've seen in a long time. To me he's a numero uno pick in the first round best player atop the draft. I think he could start over any rb in any NFL roster today! If I were drafting at number two and the browns don't take tribisky I would have to take Mitch. Because we need a franchise qb first and foremost. If browns take tribisky I would have no problem send in the card immediately for fournette. He's got that much talent.
[ Edited by davewaymer49 on Feb 25, 2017 at 4:52 PM ]
Originally posted by davewaymer49:
He's a man in a boys world coming from college. He's the best back I've seen in a long time. To me he's a numero uno pick in the first round best player atop the draft. I think he could start over any rb in any NFL roster today! If I were drafting at number two and the browns don't take tribisky I would have to take Mitch. Because we need a franchise qb first and foremost. If browns take tribisky I would have no problem send in the card immediately for fournette. He's got that much talent.

He's got chronic ankle issues that could drastically reduce the lifespan of his NFL career. Seeing as how this draft is pretty well stocked with RB and the 49ers have a HC who runs a blocking scheme that has led to success for a myriad of late-round RB's, I don't think investing a pick that early in a RB would be wise. People were upset about Baalke going after injured players and Fournette's ankle will always be an issue for him for however long his football career lasts.
Dude kind of reminds me a little of Christian Okoye, "The Nigerian Nightmare".
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Dude kind of reminds me a little of Christian Okoye, "The Nigerian Nightmare".

when i first go into NFL in 1989 he was the man, loved Bettis as well back in the day.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • fan49
  • Veteran
front page has report saying niners sources saying 9ners are super high on him. and leaning towards him at 2. I still think trade back, but way better than trying to find gold in a dumpster at 2 in a qb
Originally posted by fan49:
front page has report saying niners sources saying 9ners are super high on him. and leaning towards him at 2. I still think trade back, but way better than trying to find gold in a dumpster at 2 in a qb

Great way to bolster our #2 pick value to trade down.
Originally posted by Jcool:

240? He needs to go on the Eddie lacy diet
  • VDSF
  • Veteran
CollegeFootball 24/7‏ @NFL_CFB

Leonard Fournette weighed in at 240 pounds, the heaviest of all RBs. The lightest? San Diego State's Donnel Pumphrey (176). #NFLCombine

Lol what a joke taking him at two...f**king gross
Originally posted by VDSF:
CollegeFootball 24/7‏ @NFL_CFB

Leonard Fournette weighed in at 240 pounds, the heaviest of all RBs. The lightest? San Diego State's Donnel Pumphrey (176). #NFLCombine

Just imagine if Baalke was still here...

And with the second overall pick in the 2017 NFL draft, the San Francisco 49ers select Donnel Pumphrey RB San Diego State.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I'm good with it.
  • TheNef77
  • Q46 Draft 3rd place
Kamara at 214. Really good for a guy that moves like he does.
[ Edited by TheNef77 on Mar 1, 2017 at 10:48 AM ]
It's a weak draft class. After Garrett there's no good picks unless you like one of the qb's.
Share 49ersWebzone