LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Derrick Henry, RB, Alabama

I might be a little late to the party but...

Nuff said!
236 yards today as he dominated Texas A&M...doubt he will be there at the top of the 2nd round...but I wouldn't mind having a 6'3" 245 lbs RB...runs much harder and faster than Brandon Jacobs!
Not really a need, but a possibility if he's there at the top of the 2nd round (we won't pick him early in the first and I can't see us trading up for him given we don't need a RB). If we suck 2 years in a row, maybe we'll get Goff/Tunsil/Stanley/Bosa/Nkemidiche this year and Fournette next year. Rooting for the Ravens to come back.
i would venture to say rb is a need...hayne isn't an nfl rb yet, mike davis is young, and reggie bush is gone after this season...so that leaves us with hyde and 2 unproven commodities...and hyde has shown to be somewhat injury prone, so we definitely need quality depth...
Originally posted by bonafidejonb:
i would venture to say rb is a need...hayne isn't an nfl rb yet, mike davis is young, and reggie bush is gone after this season...so that leaves us with hyde and 2 unproven commodities...and hyde has shown to be somewhat injury prone, so we definitely need quality depth...

Whilst I would agree that depth is needed, there are other more important needs than a 2nd or 3rd string rb. Pass rush, O line, ILB to name just three. 6-7th rounder or UDFA.
Woah dudes pretty fast and agile for being that big but I don't see him using his size and power
Originally posted by English:
Whilst I would agree that depth is needed, there are other more important needs than a 2nd or 3rd string rb. Pass rush, O line, ILB to name just three. 6-7th rounder or UDFA.

The way Hyde is goijg, I think we need to look at a 1a 1b running back...not necessarily a 2nd string back, but one that is capable of starting since he is so injury prone and currently have no threat behind him...
Can we please not draft a RB for once
another rb from 'bama?
Very overrated in my book. Some dumb team will reach for him in the 2nd.

Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:
Not really a need, but a possibility if he's there at the top of the 2nd round (we won't pick him early in the first and I can't see us trading up for him given we don't need a RB). If we suck 2 years in a row, maybe we'll get Goff/Tunsil/Stanley/Bosa/Nkemidiche this year and Fournette next year. Rooting for the Ravens to come back.
Huh?
There is no need to pick a RB in the first 3 rounds of the draft especially when there are many great RB in the later rounds.
I'm all-in. We should draft Oline in the first every year and another RB.

Bludgeon!!
Does everyone still feel like we don't need a rb?
Originally posted by communist:
another rb from 'bama?

This
Share 49ersWebzone