There are 165 users in the forums

should we consider drafting OT from Clemson Isaiah in supplemental draft??

I think with Anthony Davis's departure scouts should take a hard look at Clemsons OT who will enter the draft. A few risk attached, I would be comfortable with drafting him with a 6th or 7th round pick.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/13146764/isaiah-battle-clemson-tigers-enter-nfl-supplemental-draft
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Is he any good ?
I just saw this. Wondering if OTC or MD have any thoughts on him?
im sure if they have any doubts about his character concerns., Brandon Thomas can give some insight on the guy. Sometimes players are just horrible thugs and sometimes they are just a lil troubled. whatever it is. Thomas probably knows what kind of guy he is
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
With the way things are now in the NFL, he'll most likely be a UDFA. I don't see teams using trade leverage on a player they can get on the cheep after all is said and done.
Has he torn his ACL? If so a 4th round pick will be sufficient!
[ Edited by Hammerthrow99 on Jun 25, 2015 at 3:02 PM ]
yes
He has all the physical tools but is a complete moron. He got suspended for this brilliant move on a Thursday night ESPN game:

He just got popped for marijuana possession and has been in the coaches' doghouse basically his entire career. Really sucks because he has a lot of talent.
Good punch!
Perfect uppercut!

Seems like nothing but trouble.

Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
He has all the physical tools but is a complete moron. He got suspended for this brilliant move on a Thursday night ESPN game:

He just got popped for marijuana possession and has been in the coaches' doghouse basically his entire career. Really sucks because he has a lot of talent.

we need that nastiness

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Very quick hands. Draft him
Great punch, but notice the footwork. Yep, he'll do!
Originally posted by TheBlueHell:
He has all the physical tools but is a complete moron... He just got popped for marijuana possession and has been in the coaches' doghouse basically his entire career.

Are you sure he isn't on the 49ers already?
Originally posted by English:
Good punch!

Nah. Moron. Punch the face mask. Not the wisest decision.
Share 49ersWebzone