There are 151 users in the forums

PigskinProspects.com Site Discussion

Also of the 253 players selected, I had 201 of them on my final 253.

I took Conley and Brantley off my board due to off the field issues, would have had 203( )
Need some advice should I begin my process for the 2018 draft now or wait till like June, scouting wise, with just basic scouting notes like I did last year?
Start now!! Constantly updated top 50 big board! Top 5 by position as well! And maybe a handful of small school prospects to keep an eye on
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Start now!! Constantly updated top 50 big board! Top 5 by position as well! And maybe a handful of small school prospects to keep an eye on

The issue I see is going back two years and last year views don't pick up till September ish
Ok, so I decided to start my early scouting notes, Josh Rosen is up on the site.

Following are scheduled to post:

Wyoming QB Josh Allen
USC QB Sam Darnold
PSU RB Saquon Barkley
LSU RB Derrius Guice
SMU WR Courtland Sutton
OK State WR James Washington
Alabama WR Calvin Ridley
Notre Dame WR Equanimeous St. Brown
Texas A&M WR Christian Kirk
Alabama RB Bo Scarbrough
Ohio State RB Mike Weber
Washington RB Myles Gaskin
LSU DE Arden Key
Washington DT Vita Vea
Alabama CB Minkah Fitzpatrick
USC CB Iman Marshall
FSU SS Derwin James

Some more players I plan on scouting in the coming days:

Louisville QB Lamar Jackson
Louisville CB Jaire Alexander
Ohio State OG Billy Price
Notre Dame OG Quenton Nelson
Ohio State OT Jamarco Jones
Georgia RB Sony Michel
Alabama RB Damien Harris
Iowa ILB Josey Jewell
[ Edited by AB81Rules on May 8, 2017 at 2:14 AM ]
Ok, time again to ask for suggestion or ideas on what you guys would like to see, if you're visiting the website.

Please check it out and let me know.

http://pigskinprospects.com/
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Ok, time again to ask for suggestion or ideas on what you guys would like to see, if you're visiting the website.

I can't think of anything right now, but the site looks pretty informative. I like how you broke down each conference.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I can't think of anything right now, but the site looks pretty informative. I like how you broke down each conference.

Thanks Kolohe, appreciate the complements, yeah right now seems slow, since it's in season, been doing scouting for potential 2018 prospects mainly, and watch list each week.

I really am very happy with the way the site looks, and is broken down. I credit my friend CK(a member of the NinersNation.com community), he's a web designer, and he built the website from the ground up so to speak, and I'm doing the writing, scouting, etc...
Anyone else have any suggestions, or recommendations?
  • thl408
Nice layout. Easy on the eyes. Perhaps remove the "Jason's..." from each headline. Why does every player have like 12 Pros and just 2 Cons? idk anything about college prospects but unless they are all top5 picks, they must have more Cons.

Originally posted by thl408:
Nice layout. Easy on the eyes. Perhaps remove the "Jason's..." from each headline. Why does every player have like 12 Pros and just 2 Cons? idk anything about college prospects but unless they are all top5 picks, they must have more Cons.

Thanks. As for Pros/Cons, I like to focus on the positives, and try not to tear down the prospects like the so called experts like Kiper, McShay, and Mayock do.
Hey guys have a question, I changed the front page up, got rid of stuff that seemed to make the site load slower, like all those scouting report links at the bottom, and sidebar of rankings.

Let me know what you guys think, http://pigskinprospects.com/
Share 49ersWebzone