LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

PigskinProspects.com Site Discussion

I know they were only infants last year, but I would put Connor Cook ahead of Hackenberg at this point. Hackenberg looks like a good-ish prospect, but I'm not sure I see anything all that special.

Cook is a year older though, so obviously Hackenberg could end up making big strides.

Cook just seems to have a better view of the field right now. Easily notices blitzes better IMO.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Jul 25, 2015 at 3:50 PM ]
Bump.

Please note that I haven't changed much, but I do change somethings when I review a new player who I feel has a high ceiling, or is a top prospect in my eyes, and of course this will change so much over the next 7 months or so.
I think Cravens is gonna have to play 43 OLB in the pros

nice work though
[ Edited by Escobar on Jul 30, 2015 at 9:01 PM ]
Bump, updated my rankings.
Ok, now thats interesting.

Neither QB Dobbs nor Doughty are good enough for your Top190? Would you mind to tell me the reasons?
Originally posted by communist:

Neither QB Dobbs nor Doughty are good enough for your Top190? Would you mind to tell me the reasons?

Honestly, I haven't gotten to take a long enough look at either, both are on my to-do list, I'm trying not to put guys I haven't seen play, or scouted. I know Doughty has talent, same for Dobbs(Who I believe is a JR).

That's honestly the only reason, not because I don't believe they're not top 190 worthy, just haven't seen enough to really evaluate them.
And I have a long list of prospects to scout, like 100+ deep.
Thx for your respond
Thx for your respond

No problem buddy.

Dobbs? Is he doing well?

I only saw him in the Oklahoma game, did not look draft worthy....

Corey Robinson is not a first round prospect. He has 88 yards this year. He's tall, but that's about it - he's not particularly quick, fast, or explosive. Not even sure if Fuller is a first round prospect and he's far and away the best receiver on the team. I love ND, but would be shocked if 6 ND players get drafted in the first 2 rounds let alone the first round.
Tunsil or bust. Bosa is way overrated.
updated my rankings, just a quick note, I haven't been able to check out a few prospects who would obviously be 1st rd picks or top 100 picks, notably Kevin Dodd, and Ryan Kelly(C from Alabama).

I also added in my current Draft Tier Board.

Currently I have 227 prospects ranked/scouted, and I will be scouting more this week, so there will definitely be additions.

You'll note that I don't have some of the standouts from the Shrine game ranked yet, mainly due to not watching any tape on them, notably Victor Ochi of Stony Brook, I would though put him in the 4th-5th round range right now.
No way Noah Spence is #128 in this draft . Dude is a first rounder fasho and maybe top 20.
Thanks for doing this AB!

I'm trying to figure out who Baalke might target as an Aldon replacement. There are a number of really talented DEs who might be converted to OLB. Any thoughts of adding such a category? 3/4 OLBs?
Share 49ersWebzone