LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

Chazboner's HOF EDITION 2015 Draft Grade!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Chazboner Fun Fact:

I use to have a jack handey quote as a signature on my work email. Someone was offended and told HR on me. lol
I an humerless German, would you mind to explain to me what the hell you are talking about?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I like the one where he tells his kid they are going to Disneyland and he really takes him to a burned out building and tells the kid Disneyland burned down lol.
D-

Mushroom cap ?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Muggins:
I like the one where he tells his kid they are going to Disneyland and he really takes him to a burned out building and tells the kid Disneyland burned down lol.

• SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
chaz gone homer mode.

F+ is the grade.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
chaz gone homer mode.

F+ is the grade.

naw man, Eli Harold is legit. otherwise, it would've been an F-

"I don't believe in God, but something happened when I was a kid that I still can't explain. I was on the front porch with my grandpa, and I was just opening a package of Twinkies when my he clutched his chest and slumped over. I ran inside to get my grandma, but when we got outside, my grandpa was fine. 'An angel came and saved me.' He explained. 'And he also ate your Twinkies.' "
Share 49ersWebzone