LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

What's your favorite pick the 49ers made?

What's your favorite pick the 49ers made?

Who? And why?

Mine is Harold. I had him as an early 2nd. Value at a premium position. To me it's the only pick we made that wasn't a reach or a head scratcher. Armstead wasn't a surprise but a disappointment for me. After that is got worse w Tartt
Pretty sad when I'm most excited about a WR that will reshirt.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Can you add "Noone" as an option? Thanks.
Harold. Good olb. I saw him mocked by some as a late 1st. We got him in the 3rd! I love LBs.
Love the punter! Great value too!
[ Edited by Vito_Corleone on May 3, 2015 at 2:53 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Smelter, too bad he won't see the field until 2016 and may not be the player he was prior to his injury.
Davis and Harold.
For me it's between Harold because he was such a great value and Smelter because he gives us future potential at the receiver spot.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Smelter, too bad he won't see the field until 2016 and may not be the player he was prior to his injury.

I believe it's a pretty basic tear with him, unlike someone like Lattimore. He is already running in a straight line, so I'm optimistic about his future. We might slow his rehab a bit just to be on the cautious side, but I think there is a lot to be hopeful about in regard to his future.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
For me it's between Harold because he was such a great value and Smelter because he gives us future potential at the receiver spot.

Originally posted by mayo49:

I believe it's a pretty basic tear with him, unlike someone like Lattimore. He is already running in a straight line, so I'm optimistic about his future. We might slow his rehab a bit just to be on the cautious side, but I think there is a lot to be hopeful about in regard to his future.

He could be a monster for us. Another Boldin in another year. Just hope he hasn't lost too much.
Smelter and then Mike Davis... aside from them, I was bleh about what SF did.

My favorite is Tartt. I love what he can be for our defense in the short term and the long term. He's also going to be an elite special teams player his rookie year. I like many of the other picks, but Tartt is one that I'm really excited for.
Davis.
Davis, Bell and Harold.
On thinking about it, Armstead. The guy could become a real force.
Armstead - ONLY because sp many people in and out of the organization said this was the "best" pick for us.

If that is so then this guy should develop into something special.

Hope so.
Share 49ersWebzone