LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

2015 UDFA Tracker

Originally posted by saniner:
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 2m2 minutes ago
#49ers sign undrafted Marcus Rush from Michigan State.

RETWEETS8FAVORITES2
4:21 PM - 2 May 2015 · Details

Fu*k yeah!!!

YES! One of my favorite players from this draft. Could be a Skuta type player

sounds like he has the production they are just worried about size and speed. good call with skuta

4/25/15: Rush totaled 37 tackles with 10.5 tackles for a loss, 7.5 sacks, three passes batted and two forced fumbles in 2014. He is a gritty player who is tough. I would have Rush ranked higher if he were larger. Rush did not participate in the Combine. 8/23/14: Rush was a solid contributor for Michigan State's outstanding defense in 2013 with 30 tackles - 7.5 tackles for a loss and five sacks. However, he could be short on size and speed for the NFL. Rush took over a starting spot on the Spartans' defensive line in 2011. The redshirt freshman registered 58 tackles with 12 tackles for a loss, four sacks, one forced fumble and five passes batted. Rush's production dipped to 38 tackles, 7.5 tackles for a loss, two sacks, one interception, five pases batted and a forced fumble in 2012.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Apparently signed Dres Anderson, WR, Utah

Really?? Man, I hope so... He was my top 7th round choice after they let McBride slip away...
Originally posted by jogr49:
How many UDFAs can they sign? Have to make up for the main draft

Well as many as you want, but you can't go over 90 players under contract during the offseason.
Dres Anderson is a nice pickup. He could be a solid 3rd WR
Norfolk State Pass Rusher Lynden Trail to Texans, http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/2/8537259/undrafted-free-agent-signings-tracker-2015-nfl-draft?_ga=1.198945583.1601641964.1430014025
Originally posted by saniner:
Dres Anderson is a nice pickup. He could be a solid 3rd WR

Yeah that's great news. He could push for Simpson's spot.

wow, non 49ers news, but local kid to me, from Troy, NY, went to RPI, K Andrew Franks to Miami.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
Apparently signed Dres Anderson, WR, Utah

Really?? Man, I hope so... He was my top 7th round choice after they let McBride slip away...

Red rocket
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Norfolk State Pass Rusher Lynden Trail to Texans, http://www.sbnation.com/2015/5/2/8537259/undrafted-free-agent-signings-tracker-2015-nfl-draft?_ga=1.198945583.1601641964.1430014025

Dang, I thought they might take a shot at him
Brandon Bridge to the Lions

Dres Anderson= GREAT pickup ! Good value here for us ! Always so many folks ready to have baalkes head but he's adding hungry talented freak athletes pickup after pick and even post draft. nailed it guy led the PAC-12 in YPC if I'm not mistaken
Jets signed Taiwan Jones and Wes Saxton.
I heard we signed Darius Davis too, WR, Henderson St
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Boohoo the dream is over.....oh well
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

damn wanted taiwan
Share 49ersWebzone