LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 336 users in the forums

OTC's Best Available Board Top 100: Day Three

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Need a swing tackle, imo. I'm all out of guys I like there. Got anyone to hope for, OTC?

There are a few options still out there we could consider. Names to consider: Corey Robinson (South Carolina) and Laurence Gibson (Va. Tech).

Some lesser-knowns who have a shot to be surprise picks: Daryl Baldwin (Ohio State) and Tyson Chandler (NC State).

Note: Wouldn't rule out La'El Collins, considering the NFL is denying him from re-entering the 2016 NFL draft. So far they've said he can't pull out of this draft, can't enter the supplemental draft, and cannot enter the 2016 draft. Either he signs somewhere as an UDFA, or he gets picked and plays.
Need a swing tackle, imo. I'm all out of guys I like there. Got anyone to hope for, OTC?

There are a few options still out there we could consider. Names to consider: Corey Robinson (South Carolina) and Laurence Gibson (Va. Tech).

Some lesser-knowns who have a shot to be surprise picks: Daryl Baldwin (Ohio State) and Tyson Chandler (NC State).

Note: Wouldn't rule out La'El Collins, considering the NFL is denying him from re-entering the 2016 NFL draft. So far they've said he can't pull out of this draft, can't enter the supplemental draft, and cannot enter the 2016 draft. Either he signs somewhere as an UDFA, or he gets picked and plays.

didn't know that part. WHen was that announced?

didn't know that part. WHen was that announced?

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/lsu-football/nfl-lael-collins-wont-allowed-re-enter-next-years-draft/

Although the stipulation is if he goes undrafted. He can only sit out and re-enter if a team picks him.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 2, 2015 at 12:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone