There are 188 users in the forums

OTC's Best Available Board: Day Two

Well, yesterday certainly came with a few surprises, as expected. Although, I'd say one surprise was that we expected a lot more trading and there really wasn't much movement, especially early on. Day Two is about to kick off, so it's time to restack these boards and take a look at the next best available players. I've pulled La'El Collins off the board for obvious reasons.

On day three, I intend to restack again and provide the next best remaining 150 players. Here's the 2nd day of Draftmas updated list.

2015 NFL Draft Best Available Prospects Board
Pick Player Position School
9 Carl Davis DT Iowa
12 Jake Fisher OT Oregon
20 Eric Rowe CB/S Utah
23 Eddie Goldman DT FSU
25 Tyler Lockett WR Kansas State
26 Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State
28 Xavier Cooper DT Washington State
29 Maxx Williams TE Minnesota
33 Preston Smith DE Mississippi State
34 Owa Odighizuwa DE/OLB UCLA
35 Tevin Coleman RB Indiana
36 Denzel Perryman ILB Miami
37 Paul Dawson ILB TCU
38 Eric Kendricks ILB UCLA
39 Duke Johnson RB Miami
41 Grady Jarrett DT Clemson
42 Ali Marpet OG/C Hobart
44 AJ Cann OG South Carolina
45 Tre Jackson OG Florida State
46 Ronald Darby CB Florida State
47 Trey Flowers DE/OLB Arkansas
48 Henry Anderson DE Stanford
49 Mario Edwards DE Florida State

* Even though I wish the 49ers had selected Cameron Erving last night, I'm OK with the Armstead pick. Still gave him a borderline 1st round grade as my #31 player, based on upside and his bowl/championship game performances.

* I think Carl Davis is still in the equation as a possible nose tackle if the 49ers want to trade up, but most buzz currently has them going after a DB, and Eric Rowe is the one left that I have a first round grade on.

* It looks like the team will ultimately target Rowe or Darby. Ideally, I would like to see the team take one of those two, or a receiver -- Lockett is one with a first round grade. DGB would be one possible available that I have slotted as a 2nd round value. Expect Baalke to maneuver and possibly trade up in round two or three.

* Players not in my Top 50, but in my Top 64 that we may target include: ILB Benardrick McKinney, OL Donovan Smith, and DGB
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 1, 2015 at 4:14 PM ]
Wheres Jaqkwiski Tartt?
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Wheres Jaqkwiski Tartt?

One spot ahead of Eric Rowe obviously.
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:
Wheres Jaqkwiski Tartt?

I graded Tartt #66 overall on my Big Board. 49ers obviously graded him a bit higher due to upside and I think this weak safety class inflated his value. But it's not really a major reach. I thought he'd go somewhere in the 3rd. No problem with the pick because I hate to say it, but there's a good chance Reid gets hurt again and Bethea hinted that this may be his last year in the league.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on May 1, 2015 at 7:36 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone