Well, here you have it, my final rankings of the top 50 prospects in this class. Not a whole lot of movement from just a couple days, but there are a few players to note, and I'll mention those below.

1. OLB Randy Gregory - The more that comes out, the more I have to downgrade him. If it's as bad as Glazer has reported, I can't justify him being in the top 50 for me. Also had to drop Marcus Peters due to serious concerns that he is going to be a headache for some NFL coaches. Still, Peters retains his 1st round grade.

2. OL La'El Collins - Simply don't know enough right now. *** Note: If it came down to it, and I was the GM, I don't think I could justify a pick any earlier than the 7th, not knowing what happened.

3. ILB Denzel Perryman - Since the first time I viewed footage and compared to all the other ILB prospects, my mind still has not changed. Perryman makes up for any minor issues he has, size or whatever else, with elite instincts. He is a ferocious and violent open field tackler and simply makes plays. Not quite a first rounder, but my top ILB in this class.

4. OG Tre' Jackson - Dropped him slightly due to the knee issues, but in terms of talent, he's among the top three pure OGs in this class. Some may argue he is the best run blocker of all of them. Just moves most defenders with absolute ease. Does need work as a pass-protector though.

5. DE Mario Edwards - Jumped up into my top 50. Kid plays with high intensity and a great motor. The athletisicm is great, but he'll need to work on keeping contain, playing disciplined, and not overpursuing. Still, a very good player worth a pick in the 2nd.

6. S Landon Collins has fallen out of my top 50. Damarious Randall takes his place. Yes he's smaller and not quite as strong, but he's faster and his read and react skills are better. His range is noticeably better, and quite simply, he places himself in better position to make plays than Collins does.

2015 Top 50 Prospects Board
Pick Player Position School
1 Amari Cooper WR Alabama
2 Leonard Williams DT USC
3 Vic Beasley OLB Clemson
4 Kevin White WR West Virginia
5 Dante Fowler DE/OLB Florida
6 Cameron Erving C Florida State
7 Brandon Scherff OG Iowa
8 Danny Shelton NT Washington
9 Carl Davis DT Iowa
10 Todd Gurley RB Georgia