There are 251 users in the forums

My 1 and Only Mock

It's pretty much been unchanged for months:

(using CBS sports big board, and FanSpeak draft feature to see which guys will be available. Ran scenario many times)

1. Marcus Peters - CB Just put on the tape. This guy is a shameless, violent thug at the LOS, has elite instincts and competitiveness.
2. Carl Davis - DL What am I missing here? Why is this guy not in rd. 1 discussion?
3. Tyler Lockett - WR Deep WR class pushes the smallish player down the list. Adds return skills and the skillset to attack Seattle's D
4. Chris Conley - WR What boxes does this guy not check? Big school, good size, elite workouts, decent production and great ball skills/catching ability
4. Sean Manion - QB We simply need arms. Gabbert as the only backup isn't cutting it. Mannion has his issues, but the best of the bunch, beyond the top 2
5. Darren Waller - WR We over-index on WRs in hopes of finding that diamond in the rough. SIZE SIZE SIZE. Lets see what type of GA Tech WR this guy is.
6. OL/LB/RB - We will need OL depth, and I'm leaving it to Baalke to find another late-rounder with athleticism, that he seems to like
7. OL/LB/RB
7. OL/LB/RB
Thats a lot of WRs. They are all good prospects, but we need more of a variety of players.
Share 49ersWebzone