There are 262 users in the forums

Who the 9ers should take with their first 4 picks

1. Dorial Green-Beckham WR

2. Ali Marpet OL

3. Eric Rowe CB/S

4. Henry Anderson DT/DE
[ Edited by rathman44 on Apr 30, 2015 at 6:16 AM ]
Like DGB, Rowe,Anderson picks.

Marpet is a OG that played in Division III...I'm not spending a 2nd on this kid no way, no how.

Rowe could be a stud safety but I think he will be gone in the 2nd.

Anderson I want bad and it might cost us a 2nd or 3rd to get him.
I think they should:

Trade down 5-10 spots and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd. Go Strong/DGB in the 20's. Then in the 2nd/3rd/extra 2nd or 3rd go with Anderson, BPA ILB and Ajayi/Duke Johnson. We would get our #2 wr of the future, great dl depth and a potential starter, potentially our ilb starter for this year and our #2 rb of the future (once bush leaves). Could also see us taking a risk on Ray if he's there in the 20's with our trade down.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 30, 2015 at 6:43 AM ]
Like the players.

Marpet in the 2nd is way too high even though we'll need a Guard - maybe sooner than we think.
With out trading back.
1. M. Peters
2. H. Anderson
3. C. Conley
4. T. Jones
1. Either trade up to get Williams, draft Gurley, or trade down (maybe even 2x-3x if there is demand for their picks) and go with someone like Peters/DGB
2. If no Williams then draft defense DE/DT/ILB/CB/S BPA
3rd and 4th should BPA that fits needs will have to see where some of the players pan out.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Like the players.

Marpet in the 2nd is way too high even though we'll need a Guard - maybe sooner than we think.

I agree somewhat and I would say that trading down a few spots in the 2nd to get an extra 3rd/4th this year or next would make the Marpet pick a bit easier to justify!!!!
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
With out trading back.
1. M. Peters
2. H. Anderson
3. C. Conley
4. T. Jones

Taking a project player like Anderson in the early second makes about as much sense as taking Armstead at 15!!!! They are both projects with Armstead having more size.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Like DGB, Rowe,Anderson picks.

Marpet is a OG that played in Division III...I'm not spending a 2nd on this kid no way, no how.

Rowe could be a stud safety but I think he will be gone in the 2nd.

Anderson I want bad and it might cost us a 2nd or 3rd to get him.

I appreciate how passionate you are about this but a mid second is almost a must for this kid.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I think they should:

Trade down 5-10 spots and pick up an extra 2nd or 3rd. Go Strong/DGB in the 20's. Then in the 2nd/3rd/extra 2nd or 3rd go with Anderson, BPA ILB and Ajayi/Duke Johnson. We would get our #2 wr of the future, great dl depth and a potential starter, potentially our ilb starter for this year and our #2 rb of the future (once bush leaves). Could also see us taking a risk on Ray if he's there in the 20's with our trade down.

Well if Strong has a drug problems throw him out the window in the 20s and sounds like Ajayi is falling more due to possibly arthritis in his knees. There go my 2 draft crushes unless we take a risk on them in say the 3rd-4th for strong and 4th/5th for ajayi.

Leaves me with 1. Peters 2. Anderson 3. Perryman as my favorite scenario now without trading down.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 30, 2015 at 12:34 PM ]

trade 1st four picks + Jed to michigan for harbaugh
Why do you guys like attitude problem Peters so much? Wasn't he pwned by Jaelen Strong last season.

Best cornerbacks available are:

1. Kevin Johnson
2. Jalen Collins
3. Senquez Golson
1. Cameron Erving
2. Carl Davis
3. Paul Dawson
4. James Sample
Originally posted by rathman44:
Taking a project player like Anderson in the early second makes about as much sense as taking Armstead at 15!!!! They are both projects with Armstead having more size.

You take him in the mid second because he will not be there in the third and unlike Armstead, Anderson actually has production to show for his size.
Share 49ersWebzone