LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

Mycal Kendricks for our 2nd? DO IT

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Rumor has it he's being shopped for a 2nd in Eagles attempt for Mariota. He's proven, young and more importantly better than any ILB in this draft. Imagine him and Bow, we would be back to best duo in NFL. Please do it Baalke!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made a thread on this in the FA forum

A 2nd is way to high for a ILB that is in his last year of his contract....I'd love the move but a 4th this year an a conditional pick in 2016 would make more sense (similar to the SJ trade).
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
I didn't think Kendricks is that good. I think my ILB expectations are a little high. I think his brother can be better than him.

according to PFF he was the 6th ranked overall ILB in a 3-4 last year.
I'd love to trade Brooks for Kendricks and Boone for Mathis straight up. Get it done Baalke!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I didn't think Kendricks is that good. I think my ILB expectations are a little high. I think his brother can be better than him.

Yeah and he was very good in coverage. I do think a 2nd is way to high for him. I don't think the eagles will get anything close to that. While I think he is an up and up linebacker. I don't think he has done enough to warrant a 2nd yet. Plus him being in a contract year, the most the eagles will get is a 4 and I think most teams will try for a 5th.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
I'd love to trade Brooks for Kendricks and Boone for Mathis straight up. Get it done Baalke!

I wouldn't do Brooks for Kendricks straight up. No reason to obliterate our depth on the outside just to feed the inside.
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:

Don't see that happening lol...Chip wants picks to move up for MM not a over-paid Brooks and a OG who b'*ching about not getting paid enough
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Yeah and he was very good in coverage. I do think a 2nd is way to high for him. I don't think the eagles will get anything close to that. While I think he is an up and up linebacker. I don't think he has done enough to warrant a 2nd yet. Plus him being in a contract year, the most the eagles will get is a 4 and I think most teams will try for a 5th.

I think a 4th would be fair (we have two) and a conditional pick next year based on performance and if we resign him...we could even trade down in the 3rd to get a extra 4th (we would have 3 give up one for Kendricks) I think there is a ton of talent in the 3rd-4th rounds.
Share 49ersWebzone