LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Baalke is going to make this draft his b***** Mock Draft

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
If Dorsey trades up a couple of spots to reach for Perriman...yikes! But it would certainly help the niners so I'm all for it! LOL...and this is my opinion before listening to Casserly skewer Perriman on NFLN!

I've read that Miami is interested in him for some reason...didn't they already get rid of a fast WR with bad hands and poor route-running lol?
THREE THIRD ROUND PICKS ...HELL YEAH !!!!! ...I CAN ROLL WITH THAT
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
I've read that Miami is interested in him for some reason...didn't they already get rid of a fast WR with bad hands and poor route-running lol?

Mayock is very high on Perriman and I see him being a good fit next to Maclin in the Chiefs offense.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by daragon:
Devin Smith makes no sense. We need a big bodied WR, not a poor man's Torrey Smith.

He plays big though, tracks the ball better than any other WR in the class, can out jump any CB, the dude scored a TD every 2.5 times he touched the football lol.

Smith would be a great fall back if we can land a top tier WR.

Devin smith plays football above the rim. He can out jump CBs with great agility to make plays on the ball

Could you imagine the speed on the field with Smith & Smith and Davis I think Devin has a ton of room to grow as a route runner and our bada$$ WR coach would help a ton.

Just imagine the formation where you have Boldin, T. Smith, and D. Smith in a 3 WR set with VD at TE and Bush as a RB that shifts to the slot.

Try containing that.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigBug415:
Baalke is fired.
U ARE HIRED!!!!

GEEK FOR GM!!!!

Originally posted by GEEK:

Mayock is very high on Perriman and I see him being a good fit next to Maclin in the Chiefs offense.

With noodle arm Alex Smith? I don't see that as a good fit at all....
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by Big_Daddy:
Originally posted by daragon:
Devin Smith makes no sense. We need a big bodied WR, not a poor man's Torrey Smith.

He plays big though, tracks the ball better than any other WR in the class, can out jump any CB, the dude scored a TD every 2.5 times he touched the football lol.

Smith would be a great fall back if we can land a top tier WR.

Devin smith plays football above the rim. He can out jump CBs with great agility to make plays on the ball

Could you imagine the speed on the field with Smith & Smith and Davis I think Devin has a ton of room to grow as a route runner and our bada$$ WR coach would help a ton.

Just imagine the formation where you have Boldin, T. Smith, and D. Smith in a 3 WR set with VD at TE and Bush as a RB that shifts to the slot.

Try containing that.

Love it
That is a bold plan. I like it. Sign me up.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
That is a bold plan. I like it. Sign me up.

Need to sign Baalke up first.
Share 49ersWebzone