LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 343 users in the forums

Expecting to be disappointed

It's on the yahoo auto draft lol
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Unless he servers as kicker and punter, this was a FAIL

Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Unless he servers as kicker and punter, this was a FAIL

Kid is only 20 years old and came out after his junior year.
**^ who cares he's a freakin punter in the 5th
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed but I'm not thrilled either.. that night be a good thing though bc I was thrilled.with last year's class and the year before that... And neither have been outstanding...

One thing I have come come out with this draft is that.Baalke is completely scared shi****less of missing on offense early.. He has this sick fetish for defensive players bc he's hit on most selections from that side of the ball... And it's not necessarily bad but it would be nice to see him draft some more talent on offense early...

I really wanted McBride there in the seventh but the titans got him.. my brother wanted DGB there in the second.. And if Baalke could've had him if he really wanted him... The price to trade up wasn't too steep
I'm not an "expert" but a fan of Niners for 50 yrs. worst feeling coming away from draft I can remember. Projects, reaches and punter oh my! Slow afoot Paul Bunyan linemen only seal this as a bad looking draft. Hope I'm wrong cause the cellar awaits.
Originally posted by ivanm05:
I wouldn't say I'm disappointed but I'm not thrilled either.. that night be a good thing though bc I was thrilled.with last year's class and the year before that... And neither have been outstanding...

One thing I have come come out with this draft is that.Baalke is completely scared shi****less of missing on offense early.. He has this sick fetish for defensive players bc he's hit on most selections from that side of the ball... And it's not necessarily bad but it would be nice to see him draft some more talent on offense early...

I really wanted McBride there in the seventh but the titans got him.. my brother wanted DGB there in the second.. And if Baalke could've had him if he really wanted him... The price to trade up wasn't too steep

No this draft shows Baalke is scared sh*tless of losing a top 5 defense.
Originally posted by jogr49:
I'm not an "expert" but a fan of Niners for 50 yrs. worst feeling coming away from draft I can remember. Projects, reaches and punter oh my! Slow afoot Paul Bunyan linemen only seal this as a bad looking draft. Hope I'm wrong cause the cellar awaits.

I'm also a fan of 50 years. I have the sinking feeling that we'll be no better and probably worse than last year. The only thing going for us is to hope the offense was sick of Harbaugh and they'll get a boost playing without him. A lot of running into 8- and 9-man fronts, three and outs, and 12-point scoring average, while the defense nobly gets us four to eight wins.
  • REB4
What we have here is a poor man's Tampa Bay Bucs where the GMs blew their wad on only one side of the ball all the time & the team never won crap for years. Yeah Baalke looks like he can draft defensive players because that's ALL he does. Throw some sh*t against the wall & see what sticks. A monkey can do that. Unfortunately, teams need more balance from their draft picks to win it nowadays. Plus Tomsula isn't John Gruden & this NFL is not a defense friendly league anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone