LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 423 users in the forums

PYMWYMI - With the 15th Pick, the 49ers Select....

• FL9er
  • Veteran
DeVante Parker or Byron Jones
Knowing baalke he will fool just about everyone of us with Byron Jones, Kevin Johnson, Devin Smith, Perriman, Dupree, Odighizuwa, or Dorsett. If he does go that route I really hope he trades down 5-10 spots and picks up another 2nd or 3rd.

I just hope with Tomsula being HC and liking project D-lineman he doesn't get in Baalke's way every year and ask for high potential d-lineman after high potential d-lineman. He's the hc now, he doesn't really have time for the Okoye's of the world now. He said it himself it's the most depth we have had at DL since he's been here. That should mean he doesn't need another DL to get the job done. Between smith?, dial, carradine, williams there is no way you can't fill the de spot opposite of dockett. That's without TJE and Ramsey possibly making the squad. There is plenty of depth.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Apr 30, 2015 at 6:29 AM ]
  • Jiks
It's going to be Armstead
  • cools
  • Veteran
OL Cameron Erving, Florida St
POLLS ARE CLOSED!

GOOD LUCK!
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by highway49:
Originally posted by highway49:
BPA only if Shelton, Waynes or Parker are there at 15 we stay. If not we go top value and trade back to around 20-25 and we go with Goldson or Davis.

Much agree, or grab any of the other higher rated OT,WR or CB groups around 20-25.. My biggest question as to this reasoning is can TD get a extra 3rd rounder for a trade back In this range or would we have to settle on a a 4th rounder instead, or even some other combo....as always TD is very aware of what part or that round the pick is also, i.e, early,middle or late.

We'd get an extra 2nd. If we trade back to 25 we get the 5th pick and maybe more

Hope your correct...that kind of trade back would be fine with me. Maby if RB Gurley is there at 15 Dallas makes a move and gives us a Second to move up....?

Here are my two mocks as best I could best on Baalke's M.O. in Post #38 http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/182120-ncommands-final-mock/page3/

I got the trade back part back but I had to chose one so I went with Goldman but AA was my pick in my "stay pat" mock. Congrats to those who picked AA!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
It's going to be Armstead

I'd rather have Malcolm Brown but I guess we are trying to get our version of Calias Cambell.

Not a great sign for Tank or Quinton at this point.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I'll be happy with anyone except for Armstead.

Share 49ersWebzone