LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

jrouter4949 last draft listpre -draft

Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
J,
It's as good as I've seen. That is, your priorities match mine. Two potent WRs, an RB, and backup OT (not a guard), 2nd round ILB, 3rd round DT. My only quibble is a TE rather than CB.

yeah I could have went with a TE but,we have 4-5 now with Davis Carrier ,Mcdonald, Asante,and Celek.....
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
J,
It's as good as I've seen. That is, your priorities match mine. Two potent WRs, an RB, and backup OT (not a guard), 2nd round ILB, 3rd round DT. My only quibble is a TE rather than CB.

yeah I could have went with a TE but,we have 4-5 now with Davis Carrier ,Mcdonald, Asante,and Celek.....
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Pushing a woman down stairs and dragging your girlfriend out by her neck....yes that is abuse. Is it judgemental to call out abuse of a woman by a 6'5 athlete? If it is, then I can live with being judgemental.

Smoking weed in a campus parking lot and getting busted with a pound of weed in a separate incident just shows he's a moron that consistently makes bad decisions and is not dedicated to making it in the NFL. What else has he done that he never got caught for or was swept under the rug? This has Aaron Hernandez written all over it.

For him being soft, just watch some highlights. A stiff breeze could tackle him or reroute him and he does not care to block.

He also runs sloppy inconsistent routes.

He's a selfish entitled player that's looking for a paycheck.

He might be good if he can turn his life around, but that is a big if.

I read where he Pushed her,did`nt read anything about dragging her by her hair. Look you don`t like a lot of people,even those you work with, and yet you work with them and they have a JOB so they can live and I bet you 50% of the people you work with and know are SELFISH,so what`s the point of bringing that point up...Sloppy routes? really?you do know that the 9ers have some REAL wr coaches that can fix that IF he does run sloppy routes,,so what else do you got? Just say you Don`t like the Guy ,fine I don`t like D Parker for Football reasons only,not personal reasons, Hey Everybody make mistakes,you act like what DGB did and NEVER got arrested for,is UNFORGIVABLE tis is what I mean by judgemental,when you cannot find it in your heart to give people who are trying to turn their life around a SECOND chance.
[ Edited by jrouter4949 on Apr 25, 2015 at 3:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone