There are 275 users in the forums

My first and last Mock Draft!

I'm gonna take a shot at this mock draft thing. I've been a 49er fan for 27 years so bare with me. Tweeks and comments are accepted and I think most of these are wishful thinking. With that said

RD:1 CB Marcus Peters, Washington
I think he's the best corner in this draft and by the end of the year alcatraz won't be the only island in San Francisco.

RD:2 WR Dorial Green-Beckham, Oklahoma
Not very often a talent like this last until the 2nd round but I think he does because of character issues. Big, fast, and strong. We don't have the most accurate qb but put it close and this guy will snag it. He caught my eye in the SEC championship game when Auburn couldn't touch him

RD:3 G Laken Tomlinson, Duke

RD:4 DT Henry Anderson, Stanford

RD:4 LB Kwon Alexander, LSU

RD:5 S Cody Prewitt, Ole Miss

RD: 6 FB Jalston Fowler, Alabama

RD 7 RB Karlos Williams, Florida St.

RD: 7 QB Brandon Bridge, S. Alabama
[ Edited by filthyrich49er on Apr 21, 2015 at 5:01 PM ]
You have some good players but I doubt that most of them last after your first 2 picks.

I agree Peters could be really good, but I'd love to get him in the early 2nd with a trade up.

DGB is a physical beast but I think we get gun shy with his red flags, Peters was more of a issue in the locker room rather than out. Our vets can deal with that.

Nice first mock, good players of need, but a bit optimistic
Wishful thinking draft IMO.
As others have said - great Draft but overly optimistic (other than the first pick). Somebody will gamble on DGB long before our second pick, and I haven't seen Anderson lasting to round 4 in any mocks.

Perhaps with a few trades there could be a way of getting these guys, but probably not as late as where you have them.
Good mock but dgb and Anderson won't last that long
Share 49ersWebzone