LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

9moon's MOCK!! QB falls!! QB falls!!

• 9moon
  • Veteran

1) Tampa Bay - Leonard Williams; DE - USC (The Bucs followed the beat of their heart and went w/the best player instead of its greater need at QB)

2) Tennessee - Dante Fowler; DE - Florida (The Titans too had smarten up and went with the 2nd best DL available)

3) Jacksonville - Kevin White; WR - W.Virg (Jaguars coaching staff is done with Blackmon and will start again with White)

4) Oakland - Todd Gurley; RB - Georgia (It's never a surprise each time Oakland draft a player that surprises the league)

5) Washington - Amari Cooper; WR - Alabama (Jay Gruden is the new Sheriff in town and wants to bring in his new Posse)

6) NY Jets - Marcus Mariota; QB - Oregon (Many will feel that the Jets had finally exorcised the Ken O'Brien - Dan Marino mistake)

7) Chicago - Danny Shelton; DT - Washington (Behold, as the Monsters of the Midway will be awaken)

8) Atlanta - Vic Beasley; OLB - Clemson (New HC promised to bring physical players in Atlanta and it will start with Beasley)

9) NY Giants - Brandon Schreff; OT - Iowa (when in doubt, the ol' Coach will find an OL to toughen up his offense)

10) St. Louis - DeVante Parker; WR - Louisville (Suddenly, that offense of St. Louis is very loaded)

11) Houston (Minnesota) - Jameis Winston; QB - FSU (Will there be a Problem in Houston??)

12) Cleveland - Landon Collins; FS - Alabama (The Browns secondary is becoming the most atlethic group in the league)

13) New Orleans - Shane Ray; OLB - Missouri (The Saints were surprise to see Ray still sittin in the Green Room)

14) Miami - Ereck Flowers; OT - Miami (Both sides are super glad that Flowers will be staying at home)

15) San Francisco - Marcus Peters; CB - Washington (in the end, Baalke just went with the more physical CB)

16) Minnesota (from Houston) - Bud Dupree; DE - Kentucky (The Purple People Eaters are once again hungry)

17) San Diego - Malcolm Brown; DT - Texas (He may end up playing NT for San Diego, but Brown is the player that can line up anywhere inside)

18) Kansas City - Benardrick McKinney; ILB - Miss State (Andy Reid saw and watch ILB Johnson aged overnight)

19) Cleveland - Eric Hendricks; ILB - UCLA (The Browns can now concentrate on the offense for the rest of the draft0

20) Detroit (Philly) - Melvin Gordon; RB - Wisconsin (The Ford Corporation wasted no time and trade up w/ Philly for Melvin)

21) Cincinnati - Shaq Thompson; SS - Washington State (ILB or SS, the Bengals just got the most explosive defender left in the draft)

22) Pittsburgh - Trae Waynes; CB - Michigan State (It's only fitting that the Steelers take a DB after the retirement of Troy and Taylor)

23) Philadelphia (from Detroit) - Arik Armstead; DT - Oregon (Chip Kelly was all smile as the Commissioner was reading this pick)

24) Arizona - Andrus Peat; OT - Stanford (Palmer must stay healthy if the Cards want a surpass last year's success)

25) Carolina - Jay Ayayi; RB - Boise State (Ron Rivera wants a new back with Stewart and Williams' skill all in one)

26) Baltimore - David Funchess; WR - Michigan (John Harbaugh just got too much details about the talent of Funchess from an insider)

27) Dallas - Eddie Goldman; DT - FSU (The RB can wait because they must rebuild the DL)

28) Denver - Maxx Williams; TE - Minn (Don't be surprise if Maxx leads the league in reception in his 1st year with Peyton)

29) Indy - La'el Collins; OT - LSU (The Colts does not want to run out of a healthy Luck, so Collins is the draft)

30) Green Bay - Jordan Phillips; DT - Oklahoma (The Packers need to continue to build the weakest link of the team)

31) New Orleans - Cameron Erving; OT - FSU (The longer the time Drew Brees have in the pocket, the better chance of winning the Saints will have)

32) New England - Dorial Green Beckham; WR - Oklahoma (There's no other place for Dorial in the league than at New England)
lol at Winston going 11th
Different. A fun read. Thanks 9moon.
I'd be happy w/Peters.
It doesn't look like any mock I've seen, making it entirely possible this could happen!
Every draft is different...but I'd be surprised to see KC and the Browns take ILB's back-to-back. I like Peters a lot...he'd bring some attitude and aggressiveness to our DB. Plus, drafting him should mean Ward can play more S, less nickel.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Neither qb should be in the top ten.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Hey guys,

Inside scoop..

I'm from Los Angeles, and work at a Law Firm which represents all the major maker of helmets.... one of our big time partner here represents Ridell and I he knows I'm into football.,.. He asked me what team do I follow and of course, I told him the 49ers..

He asked me if I was going to attend the draft (SF Party) and I told him that I couldnt..

I asked if he knew anyone from the team, and he said, he's a very close friend of Baalke..

I jokingly said that I hope he doesnt draft the WR from UCF... and the atty here said that his buddy (Baalke) really likes the FS from..

ALABAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

??????????????????????????????????
Share 49ersWebzone