LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Banks SI Draft

Originally posted by Hopper:
Jumping up that high from 15 would likely cost us our 2016 first round pick. I don't think Baalke is going to surrender that especially considering our 2016 1st could very well be a top 10 pick.

Top 10 in 2016?... lol
Originally posted by Lutch57:
Jumping up that high from 15 would likely cost us our 2016 first round pick. I don't think Baalke is going to surrender that especially considering our 2016 1st could very well be a top 10 pick.

Top 10 in 2016?... lol

3rd toughest schedule, toughest division, new coaches and high player turnover.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Lutch57:

Top 10 in 2016?... lol

3rd toughest schedule, toughest division, new coaches and high player turnover.
Biggest factor.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He has us trading up and picking ________!!

I'd love this.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/04/09/2015-nfl-mock-draft-marcus-mariota-trade

Thoughts??

probably the most unrealistic mock I've seen thus far.
Baalke would potentially have to trade up to #1 or #2 to get Williams...very expensive. He can stand pat and arguably get either Goldman or Malcolm Brown, then get Anderson in the 3rd if he wanted to. Some of these national guys just try to think up something sensational, even when it's not in the overall best interests of the team.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Baalke would potentially have to trade up to #1 or #2 to get Williams...very expensive. He can stand pat and arguably get either Goldman or Malcolm Brown, then get Anderson in the 3rd if he wanted to. Some of these national guys just try to think up something sensational, even when it's not in the overall best interests of the team.

Williams could slide to 3 or 4. That would mean somebody trades up to 2 for Mariota which there is a lot of talk about and Jacksonville passes on Williams for a LEO (be it Fowler or Beasley).

Jags have Marks at 3 tech, Odrick at 5 tech and have Roy Miller as the run plugger. They also saw a breakout from Ryan Davis with 6.5 sacks and most of his damage came from the interior (replacing Miller on passing downs) so LEO is a bigger need than depth at DT. Now that does not mean they would pass on the BPA to fill the need but it certainly is possible.
Carr needs another target so Raiders will keep the 4th and select either Cooper or White. And Shane Ray will be gone before the 15th pick.
Trading up for Leonard Williams.
Originally posted by Trojan21:
Shane Ray still there at 15?

About where he should be IMO. I don't see him as an elite pro' OLB. Good but not great. Really quick feet & good effort, but his explosive power is lacking for a guy who's 249 pounds & will be a top-15 pick IMO.
Share 49ersWebzone