There are 188 users in the forums

FBGP's 2015 Inside the War Room - 49ers

http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-nfl-draft-special-inside-the-war-room-san-francisco-49ers/

Good afternoon Niner fans! Here's my inside the war room draft special for you guys.

Enjoy!

Em
Reach in the 1st we have two starters at ILB and there are solid players in the 3rd-4th rounds. It should and will be BPA.

Darius Davis in the 2nd what are you smoking? If Baalke drafts in him the 2nd he would be fired. Davis rolled into his pro-day at 5-11 230 lbs lol, he won't even get drafted man.

Heeney is awful in coverage (one pass defensed all season) and was college football leader in missed tackles lol

No way Humphries is there in the 4th and we aren't take a kicker, Baalke drafts CBs late every year not kickers.

The only pick I like that actually makes sense is Hardison.

Back to the drawing board man....
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 13, 2015 at 12:24 PM ]
No way we draft a ILB in the first round. We have Bowman and Mike W. to start, and Moody and Bishop are serviceble as back ups. I think Whilhoite will be much better playing with an all pro like Bowman who can do it all, than he did playing with a rookie like Borland. We won't take an ilb until the 3rd or 4th round.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, ILB in the second or third round, probably.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Reach in the 1st we have two starters at ILB and there are solid players in the 3rd-4th rounds. It should and will be BPA.

Darius Davis in the 2nd what are you smoking? If Baalke drafts in him the 2nd he would be fired. Davis rolled into his pro-day at 5-11 230 lbs lol, he won't even get drafted man.

Heeney is awful in coverage (one pass defensed all season) and was college football leader in missed tackles lol

No way Humphries is there in the 4th and we aren't take a kicker, Baalke drafts CBs late every year not kickers.

So we're basing pass coverage on how many passes get defensed now?

Also

It's not a WHAT WOULD BAALKE DO draft...it's what would I do based off MY big board and film study.
Thanks for the work Diggy.
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
http://footballgameplan.com/fbgps-2015-nfl-draft-special-inside-the-war-room-san-francisco-49ers/

Good afternoon Niner fans! Here's my inside the war room draft special for you guys.

Enjoy!

Em

nice site, mate!
Originally posted by EmDiggy:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

So we're basing pass coverage on how many passes get defensed now?

Also

It's not a WHAT WOULD BAALKE DO draft...it's what would I do based off MY big board and film study.

Well thank god you're not the GM of the 49ers, no one in there right mind has Davis graded out as a 2nd round pick.

I'm basing pass coverage on the fact that he isn't athletic,stiff in coverage, and has short arms. Most other evaluators say he's below par in pass coverage....where do you have Paul Dawson/perryman projected?

I'm sorry I just don't agree with your picks...thanks for sharing you mock though.
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 13, 2015 at 4:38 PM ]
Nice site, very good presentation, I could see you on prime time during the season. Like others have said Humphries will be long gone by the 4th. Davis is a bit high and he's built more like a running back. You're the first site I've seen him listing him that high. If he makes it to your expectations I'm sure your stock will improve overnight.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I like the first pick... I'm worried about corner though, we have only one proven...

Damn I couldn't get past the 4th round before I exited the video. Cringe worthy.

Two ILBs in the first four picks? And who was that in the 2nd round? Where did you did that one up? Didn't watch after round four but I'm guessing you went Tony Stark to play safety in round 5. Bruce Banner in the 6th to fill the hole at guard. Then went Thor and Captain America in round 7 to fill the void at corner. Be sure to check out Avengers, opening May 1st.
Thanks for your work every year man.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, thanks, Em.
Let me just say thanks for posting this Em. I don't like Kendricks at 15 but I do like him as a player overall. I like your work overall and I follow your website and youtube. Ill be watching these guys to see how they develop.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, thanks, Em.

Cheers Em.
Share 49ersWebzone