LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

NYniner85 Cooper trade mock

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by vcstriker16:
I'm on board with this, nice mock.

Being able to get Henry Anderson in the 3rd is what makes this one special.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
nice mock!

Thanks! I wanted to show people we can move up and grab a game changer PLUS fill needs

Very well done.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by vcstriker16:
I'm on board with this, nice mock.

Being able to get Henry Anderson in the 3rd is what makes this one special.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
nice mock!

Thanks! I wanted to show people we can move up and grab a game changer PLUS fill needs

Very well done.

Thanks!
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by All22:
Try asking a Jets forum if they'd do that trade. Doubt they will.

Otherwise I like your picks but Ifo and Anderson might not fall that far.

If Marcus isn't there I bet they would love to trade down...they have a new coach/GM and would love more picks this year...they still have a chance at a great O-lineman or pass rusher at 15 and they aren't one player away from being great.

Ifo is a undersized CB with a torn ACL, I wouldn't be surprised at all if his there in the 4th. Henderson is viewed as a 4th round pick on CBS big boards ( I don't see him as a 2nd rounder) but if he's gone then Edwards or Hardison should be there.

Doubt it. They picked up Fitzpatrick to run Chan Gailey's offense like he did in Buffalo so I think they're looking for a pass-rusher at 6. There's no reason to trade back behind ATL and NO if you need a pass rusher.
you misspelled Todd Gurley with Amari Cooper
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Good as Cooper should turn out to be, Baalke doesn't need to trade up or if so only a couple of slots to get one of the top WR's. Personally, I'd much rather see him wait and take WR in the 3rd rd or so. He can trade down in the 1st to get another high rd pick...which should get him more top-tier talent, IMHO. He's got plenty of positions to address.

Ok, then who is the #1 WR in 2016?
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
you misspelled Todd Gurley with Amari Cooper

HA we will NOT be moving up for him
I would hate to move up in the draft and lose those picks. I think there will be value for the Niners at 15 no matter what happens in the first 14 picks. It's a pretty big mortgage against the rebuilding process.

That being said, you recover well enough to where the idea of moving up is at least palatable. I wouldn't endorse it, but I suppose I could live with it.

If Marcus isn't there I bet they would love to trade down...they have a new coach/GM and would love more picks this year...they still have a chance at a great O-lineman or pass rusher at 15 and they aren't one player away from being great.

Ifo is a undersized CB with a torn ACL, I wouldn't be surprised at all if his there in the 4th. Henderson is viewed as a 4th round pick on CBS big boards ( I don't see him as a 2nd rounder) but if he's gone then Edwards or Hardison should be there.

Doubt it. They picked up Fitzpatrick to run Chan Gailey's offense like he did in Buffalo so I think they're looking for a pass-rusher at 6. There's no reason to trade back behind ATL and NO if you need a pass rusher.

LOL Fitz is the answer to all their problems! Marcus probably won't be their at 6 anyway. There are some very good pass rushers that might very well be their at 15 like Gregory or Dupree and the need o-line help...they would be very happy to get a pass rusher at 1, a extra 2nd, and 4th in the draft.

I live in NY and the fans and local sports analyst would all love a trade down....they need prospects.
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I would hate to move up in the draft and lose those picks. I think there will be value for the Niners at 15 no matter what happens in the first 14 picks. It's a pretty big mortgage against the rebuilding process.

That being said, you recover well enough to where the idea of moving up is at least palatable. I wouldn't endorse it, but I suppose I could live with it.

Why are we rebuilding? Baalke stated we are reloading not rebuilding. I think he has covered a lot of our lost vets with the past two drafts and FA.

I'm fine with a trade down or moving up for one of the best players in the draft at a position we haven't been good at for a very very long time.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by daragon:
Good as Cooper should turn out to be, Baalke doesn't need to trade up or if so only a couple of slots to get one of the top WR's. Personally, I'd much rather see him wait and take WR in the 3rd rd or so. He can trade down in the 1st to get another high rd pick...which should get him more top-tier talent, IMHO. He's got plenty of positions to address.

Torrey Smith.

Torrey Smith.

How'd that work out for Baltimore?

Torrey Smith.

Come on dude, he couldn't beat out old man Steve Smith or Boldin for #1 duties. He has had over 50 catches once in his career (65) he is a great #2 but he isn't a #1...I'm sorry but I hope Trent doesn't think like you.
  • All22
  • Veteran

LOL Fitz is the answer to all their problems! Marcus probably won't be their at 6 anyway. There are some very good pass rushers that might very well be their at 15 like Gregory or Dupree and the need o-line help...they would be very happy to get a pass rusher at 1, a extra 2nd, and 4th in the draft.

I live in NY and the fans and local sports analyst would all love a trade down....they need prospects.

LOL, that's a very big MIGHT. If the Titans pass on Mariota then he's more likely to fall to 15 than Gregory.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:

Torrey Smith.

How'd that work out for Baltimore?

I like the idea but bottom line, with a roster full of unproven corners can we afford to pass up Waynes or Peters if they're there at 15??
Share 49ersWebzone