LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

2015 Bigwads Draft 3.0 Final

Originally posted by JustinNiner:
not sold on combine standouts conley and marpet.

Marpet played very well at the senior bowl against many of the best players in the draft. There is a great vid on youtube for the senior bowl line drills.
That's what I'm hoping too that we can find a trade down partner. My mock draft went with CB, DE (chose Anderson as well),ILB, Conley also, RB,ILB,OL.NT..I feel we can find a developmental for our swing OL. Let our younger players get some playing time and gel together (Thomas,Martin,Looney). Then next year's draft a stud OL or #1 receiver. So many posibilities , but overall I like your draft.
The thing some of you need to realize is that when Justin Smith leaves, there won't be any more stars on the DL. Dockett, if he can return to his 2013 form, might come close. The thing Tomsula will miss when JS retires is he won't have anyone on his DL who can tie up 2 blockers on virtually every play. Goldman can do that and more. He played both DT and DE for Jumbo Fisher at FSU...he called EG his best DL. This guy is an absolute beast...and will be that monster we need on our DL.
A lot of our posters are high on Goldman, and you can't knock the level of competition he's faced...but I still like Davis as a quicker, more active guy.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
The thing some of you need to realize is that when Justin Smith leaves, there won't be any more stars on the DL. Dockett, if he can return to his 2013 form, might come close. The thing Tomsula will miss when JS retires is he won't have anyone on his DL who can tie up 2 blockers on virtually every play. Goldman can do that and more. He played both DT and DE for Jumbo Fisher at FSU...he called EG his best DL. This guy is an absolute beast...and will be that monster we need on our DL.

I hear ya. It is easier to play the run though and Seattle is the team we need t beat. They don't runbat you, they run the inside/outside zone. We need athletes and guys that can rush from the dl positions imo. Anderson is the best interior pass rusher by far in the draft.

Two gap 34 de's are far easier to find.
V.2
Share 49ersWebzone