LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

Brett Hundley

What do you guys think about him? What team do you think will draft him? I think he has a bright future, could end up being the best QB in the draft.
Cleveland Browns in the 2nd round.

Haven't studied him so I don't have an opinion on him.
Wouldn't be shocked at all if the Saints used their pick at #31 to get him. His contract is up after next season and he'll be 38 when he hits free agency. They'd be wise to draft his replacement now with that extra 1st rounder, sit Hundley for 2 years and prep him to start in 2017.
He's terrible.
A typical scramblin qb imo. but i think he will be solid
im a UCLA fan so i have watched him a lot and i wouldnt take him in the first 2 rounds. He needs to sit for a few years and he will need to learn how to read defenses. Has a lot of the same struggles as Kap
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
im a UCLA fan so i have watched him a lot and i wouldnt take him in the first 2 rounds. He needs to sit for a few years and he will need to learn how to read defenses. Has a lot of the same struggles as Kap

maybe if he falls to us in the 3rd?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Bryce Petty is the QB pick for me.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
Listened to an interview with him. He is very bright and well spoken.

Ditto. He's sort of like a Kaep-lite. Would be nice as a value pick in a mid-round, but I suspect he'll go earlier.

Leadership ability - check
Long sprints down the field - check
Big plays through the air - check
Reading defenses/managing drives - needs work

Originally posted by zonkers:
Ditto. He's sort of like a Kaep-lite. Would be nice as a value pick in a mid-round, but I suspect he'll go earlier.

Leadership ability - check
Long sprints down the field - check
Big plays through the air - check
Reading defenses/managing drives - needs work

VERY well put.
Not really a fan. Extremely raw. Sometimes he's on point, sometimes he's flustered and both of these qualities can be seen in one game. Needs a lot of work.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Has everything except "it"
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

maybe if he falls to us in the 3rd?

I wouldn't mind us taking him in the 3rd, but I'm worried it might effect Kap's performance.
Share 49ersWebzone