LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 216 users in the forums

PJ Williams

I guess we can try and steal PJ in the 2nd or 3rd now with his latest incident, and use the 1st on more of an impact player like a pass rusher or WR.

***couldnt find the PJ Williams thread so i started this one***
He already had red flags...this may push him into day 3.
he would be a steal in the 3rd.
Wouldn't touch him before the 4th at the earliest. A shame because he's a good looking prospect with a ten cent brain.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
Wouldn't touch him before the 4th at the earliest. A shame because he's a good looking prospect with a ten cent brain.

This. If he's there in the 5th it's a no-brainer.
I was going to start a thread about him.

Honestly, if he's there in the 3rd, you've gotta pull the trigga on that silly n***a.

In October he was involved in a hit and run where he did return to the sceen. I'm sure he fled because he was tipsy, but he was never charged with a DUI or for the hit and run.

Now he's been charged with a DUI. I don't know the logistics, but he didn't go Donte Stallworth and kill someone.

If that's the only two incidents, why wouldn't you grab a legit first round talent CB in the third? Plus, Aldon needs someone to party with....
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
he would be a steal in the 3rd.

Agreed. There's no reason Ronald Darby should be rated ahead of this guy IMO. Severely underrated.

Niners need to capitalize on the mistake that dropped his stock.
[ Edited by NinerSickness on Apr 13, 2015 at 5:05 PM ]
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
I was going to start a thread about him.

Honestly, if he's there in the 3rd, you've gotta pull the trigga on that silly n***a.

In October he was involved in a hit and run where he did return to the sceen. I'm sure he fled because he was tipsy, but he was never charged with a DUI or for the hit and run.

Now he's been charged with a DUI. I don't know the logistics, but he didn't go Donte Stallworth and kill someone.

If that's the only two incidents, why wouldn't you grab a legit first round talent CB in the third? Plus, Aldon needs someone to party with....

PJ Williams and Ifo are going to be third round steals for whatever team picks them.
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
Agreed. There's no reason Ronald Darby should be rated ahead of this guy IMO. Severely underrated.

Niners need to capitalize on the mistake that dropped his stock.

I'd love to see us steal Shaw from USC and Pj Williams.
I would take him in the 3rd, but he might fall further... didn't he already have a DUI or some other incident a while back?

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

This. If he's there in the 5th it's a no-brainer.

Yep
Share 49ersWebzone