There are 209 users in the forums

2015 Mock Draft: Rounds 1 & 2

1. Dorial Green-Beckham (WR)

2. Jay Ajayi (RB)
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Apr 8, 2015 at 12:08 AM ]
Ajayi I can definitely see...he's one of the top RB's in this draft. While I agree Baalke will draft a WR with size, I don't see him picking DGB in the 1st rd. I see him going defense, instead, either one of the top DL, a pass rusher or a CB.
I really doubt Trent goes DGB at 15. It sure would be exciting but I feel he's going totrade down a bit.

I'm hoping he picks Eddie Goldman.

Really like Ajayi BUT I think he'll go WR in the 2nd.

And based on my past performance Baalke will do neither.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
Ajayi I can definitely see...he's one of the top RB's in this draft. While I agree Baalke will draft a WR with size, I don't see him picking DGB in the 1st rd. I see him going defense, instead, either one of the top DL, a pass rusher or a CB.

I think we can possibly land CB Marcus Peters in the 3rd, his character issues might cause him to drop. If not him, we'll find someone else, this draft is deep in CBs. We'll definitely need to draft DL in the 4th, assuming Justin Smith is retiring, and take a LB in the 5th, and a OL in the 6th.
Haha. Everyone is drinking that DL kool-aid in the 1st round because it's what the national media says. We have great depth and talent waiting to play on the DL. We need help on offense. This is Boldin's last year with us. We need to take a top end WR to replace him. I'd love DGB, or Parker.
Honestly, I would love it if these were our first two picks. :)
Originally posted by daragon:
Honestly, I would love it if these were our first two picks. :)

Thanks

Glad you agree
Whoever Todd Mcshayand Mel Kiper jr have us picking just avoid them
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I really doubt Trent goes DGB at 15. It sure would be exciting but I feel he's going totrade down a bit.

I'm hoping he picks Eddie Goldman.

Really like Ajayi BUT I think he'll go WR in the 2nd.

And based on my past performance Baalke will do neither.

if Baalke doesn't pick DGB we can go for Bernard Perriman or Devin Smith in the 2nd rd. But I would really love if these were our first 2 picks. We can address defense in rounds 3-5. DGB and Ajayi would have a LARGE impact on our offense.
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Apr 2, 2015 at 3:20 PM ]
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 2,100 for xcfan.
Early 1st rd: cooper and white

Late 1st rd: strong and devin

To me, thats it,

Parker barely misses out on 1st rd on my board.

Originally posted by xcfan:
Early 1st rd: cooper and white

Late 1st rd: strong and devin

To me, thats it,

Parker barely misses out on 1st rd on my board.

This would make me break the bank and get season tickets!
  • fan49
  • Veteran
I think dL in the first is a wasted pick. Although we have no superstars besides dockett, who looks pretty healthy. We still have tank dial, williams, dorsey... all of which probably beat out any dL available at 15. Almost factual
Originally posted by fan49:
I think dL in the first is a wasted pick. Although we have no superstars besides dockett, who looks pretty healthy. We still have tank dial, williams, dorsey... all of which probably beat out any dL available at 15. Almost factual

Dockett is a superstar since like 4-5 years ago man. He is a mere upgrade over Ray Ray at this point. Are you kidding do you watch college football man? There are some great D-Line guys who will be way gone way before we pick please man don't post stuff you have no idea about just a heads up!! Dial really? Williams? c'mon bro pay attention. You forgot Cory lemonade btw.

We need More pressure and an edge rusher would help as will the ILB we get in the 2nd or 3rd probably get two of them. But there is a huge talent drop-off in later rounds. If one of the top Edge Rushers falls to us I think we take it instead of paying aldon all that money next year or if he screws up again. Vic would be awesome but will go before way before 15.
I still don't understand the need for an RB that early.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I still don't understand the need for an RB that early.

There is no significant need for a running back, but its a big mistake to pass on a super-star player in general, and gurley is elite.
Share 49ersWebzone